33

2 years later

"Matthew please wake up" I said shaking him for the millionth time.

"Shh let me sleep" he said putting his finger on my lips. I sighed I didn't want to do this, I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. "I haven't brushed my teeth" he said.

"And I don't care" I said continuing to kiss him. "Now get up" I said shoving him. I finished braiding my hair as Matt finished combing his hair. He came up from behind me and hugged me but then his hands got lower and lower. I raised my eyebrow and he just smiled. "Matt I can help you with the bags" I said as he tried getting all the bags.

"No" he said slapping my hand as I tried getting one.

I put my legs on his lap as we drove to LAX, he was nominated for best male web star along with Nash and a few others.

"Astrid" Nash said.

"Mmm" I replied.

"Did you suck dick last night?" He said. Ignoring his question I laid my head back down and closed my eyes.

"Astrid we're here" Kylie said, I groaned. "Don't worry you can sleep on the plane" she said putting her arm around my shoulder.

-

"Why can't we sit together?" Kylie asked Matt.

"I want to sit with her and JG snores" he said.

"You sleep with her every day you see her every day" she complained.

"You see her every day" Matt said.

"I see your point" she said turning back causing me to chuckle.

I sat down next to Matt and he grabbed my hand and held it, I smiled. "Goals!" Nash yelled out taking a picture.

"Let me see" I said. He showed me the picture, "ew I look ugly as fuck" I said.

"You do not look ugly Astrid so shut up" Matt said.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep" Kylie said kicking Matt's seat.

"Your so mean to me" Matt whined.

"Your a baby" she said kicking it again, as I laughed.

"You be quite and go to sleep" Matt said. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

-

I woke up to Matt and Johnson fighting my head had hit his phone. "I'm so sorry baby" he said hugging me, I glared at him.

"G let's switch" I said.

"Yeah" he said jumping in my seat. I hugged Kylie and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I knew you would miss sitting next to me on the plane" she said.

-

"Astrid are you mad?" Matt asked, I shook my head.

They were a bunch of fans and papz outside waiting for us, I tried to take pictures with all of them and speak to them a little.

"Can I take a picture with you and Matt?" One asked, I smiled and nodded. He kissed one cheek and I kissed the other, she was very kind.

As we arrived to the hotel we decided who was sharing with who it was pretty simple. Dani, Johnson, and Nash, Kylie and Gilinsky, Matt and I. At first Johnson said no but it all worked out when we told thim he would get five dollars from everyone of us each. Older but still not mature.

Matt's POV

We were currently in a casino which Astrid had never been to one and I was helping her out but she was very confused. But she was adorable when she was confused. "Are you sure you want to drink that?" I asked as she got w shot.

"Yes Matt I'm not 10" she replied.

"Oh I have a good pickup line" I said, "on a scale of 1 to 10 your a 9 and I'm the one you need" I said.

"Matt I'm a fucking 10" she replied.

"Okay baby your a 10" I said putting my hands up in defense.

-

"Nope Astrid we have to go" I said dragging her out the door.

"I know I know" she said.

"Are you even drunk?" I asked.

"Not really I just had to shots but I'm pretty hype though" she said. "And its funny when you think I'm drunk because you treat me like a baby and don't leave my side" she added laughing. "I just want to lay down next to you" she said hugging me.

A/N

Shit happened

Jk

Because shit never happens in my actual life because I'm a loser with only 3 friends

So yeah very interesting

Do you like Halsey?

Halsey is life man

But rant time again!!

So Cameron posted this thing on Instagram and it's a dream bored and basically it's about Magcon and getting them back together and Matt wrote take me off that bored. First off I think Cameron needs to understand half of the people on that bored want nothing to do with magcon they're doing amazing things and he would to if he got his head out of his fucking ass and focused on the present and future and not the past. I could use nicer words but this just pisses me off.

-Gabizzle