08

I was listening to Idfc while walking around the neighborhood thinking about life. It was really late and I don't know how I felt I was happy but sad. Maybe because I still had feelings for a boy who definitely didn't care, my dad cheated on my mom. I don't even know if I could call him dad people my think I'm being a brat but it definitely didn't feel like he was my dad. A dad wouldn't do that to his family, I thought he would fight for Aaron but he just left.

Matt would tell me to be happy then sing the song and dance causing me to laugh. I started crying remembering about it, I went on my phone and found a video of him dancing I laughed. I decided it was time to get back home. Aaron slept on the couch I went upstairs and gave him and blanket

"I'm awake sista" he said causing me to chuckle. I sat on him and he brushed my hair. "Girl you need a haircut" he said "and to brush it" he added as his fingers got stuck in my hair.

"Can you take me tomorrow?" I asked.

"You have a car" he said.

"But it's boring without anyone" I said.

"Maybe" he said patting my head.

"Don't pat my head little boy" I said slapping his hand away.

My mom walked downstairs she looked like shit to be honest. "Kids what are you doing up so late? it's 3 in the morning" she asked in her raspy morning voice.

"We don't know" Aaron said chuckling.

"My beautiful babies" she said kissing our foreheads and hugging us.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I feel... happier I guess I feel like you dad just... made me work harder I don't know but I feel a lot happier" she explained. "I want to pay more attention to you guys" she added.

"Sorry mom I have to get turnt tomorrow" I said. "Astrid Elizabeth Carpenter" she said.

"I'm joking now I'm going to go to bed because I'm sober" I said.

"As-" "mom I'm kidding chill" I said cutting her off and slowly walking upstairs.

A/N

Filler so aren't I like the best person to update yes I know.

So my brother and I were watching tv and this commercial came on they were like 'sibling goals' and I was like.

"That could be us but your a bitch"

He said "that could be us but you called me a bitch"

Yeah we love each other

I also finished two books today

Princess Gaby Out🙏🏼✌🏻️