34

Astrid's POV

I was in Kylie's room getting ready for tonight's award show which was pretty exciting considering the last time I went was 1 year ago because Kylie wanted to take me with her. She had a similar dress to mine except hers was red, I brushed my hair out and went back to my room. "H- damn" Matt said looking at me causing me to smile.

"Hi Matthew" I said.

"Are you still getting ready?" I asked, he nodded.

"Wait I want to give you something to put on" he said. He toke out a ring, "this is a promise ring and I just want you to promise me that you'll always love me" he said. I smiled and nodded, he placed the silver ring with a heart on it on my finger.

-

We rushed into the car as we tried not to get trampled or fall down. Once all of us were in the car we relaxed.

"Hi" I said as I saw some people that I recognized. I looked at Kendall and she looked gorgeous, I always envied her and Kylie because they were goals. We posed for many pictures I was taking one with Nash until Matt pulled me and to have a picture of him kissing my cheek. Someone asked to interview both of us and of course we had agreed.

"So how long have you been dating?" She asked.

"2 years" I replied, she smiled.

"How is your YouTube career doing?"

"Really good I actually just recently hit 3 million subscribers" he said.

"I recently hit 3.5 million" I said.

"So you guys are really popular how does it feel to be invited to one of these events? I know it's your 3rd time coming to an award show and your 2nd."

"Good I never thought I would make it this far actually" Matt said, I nodded in agreement.

"Well that is all thank you" she said after a few questions. We smiled and went back to the red carpet, I froze and started freaking out.

"What?" Matt asked.

"That's freaking Tyler Hoechlin" I said slapping his arm.

"Not this" he said knowing that I loved him.

"Can I have a picture?" I asked.

"Of course" he said. We toke a quick selfie and a few pictures together, "so what do you do?" He asked.

"Oh I'm a YouTuber" I said.

He looked at me closely, "no way your Astrid Carpenter" he said. "I love your videos your hilarious" he said.

"Oh my god you know who I am" I said freaking out.

"Yeah like everybody does" he said.

-

"Matt he knows who I am" I said slapping him multiple times.

"Calm down" he said.

"I think I cried a little" I said causing him to laugh. I started fangirling while he recorded me and I actually think I did cry a little.

"Would you date him over me?" He asked.

"Of course not" I said, he smiled.

-

Kylie and I were dancing to Shawn who was currently singing Something Big, we weren't really close but we were friends and I was really proud of him he had come so far.

"And lastly Best Male and Female webstars" they said. "Amanda Steele and Matthew Espinosa!" They shouted. He hugged me and the everybody else and went up.

"Oh god this is honestly a huge surprise especially since I voted for Bethany" she said causing us to laugh. "Thank you to everybody who's supported me" she said.

"I never thought this would happen this award was a surprise" he said. "Thank you to everybody especially to Astrid" he said, I smiled as they ooohed.

"Goals man" Kylie said.

"I see how it is" Gilinsky said.

"I love you Jack" she said.

As we exited Matt held my hand everybody was going to an after party but we were going back to the hotel.

"Do I get like congratulations?" He asked.

"I did congratulate you" I said.

"No I mean a different congratulations" he said smirking.

"Eager" I coughed.

"Hey" he said.

"Maybe" I said chuckling.

A/N

AND THAT MAYBE TURNED INTO A YES

No seriously it did

-Gabizzle