16

Hello so like I said I'm going to want to marry myself after this chapter, half and half actually I'll love myself and hate myself so yeah. Also sorry that last chapter was so short I needed to add something so it won't just be like BAM the good stuff happens no you need to know.

1 week later

Today a couple more people were joining us on tour, someone was going to be joining our bus I was extremely eager to find out who it was.

"Nash, Astrid, Alex, Hayes it's your turn" they told us.

We got up on stage and started fooling around "guys I have something to tell you" Nash said.

"I'm dating Astrid" Alex and I started laughing really hard that we fell on the floor and Hayes gave us confused looks.

"Why are they laughing?!" Someone yelled.

"Because he wishes" Alex said grabbing the mic from his hand as he glared at her.

"Truth or dare time" we yelled and Andrea, Twaimz, and Sam came to join us.

"Hayes I dare you to take off your shirt and do 20 push-ups" Twaimz said.

The crowd erupted into cheers. "Astrid I dare you to do a cartwheel into a split" Alex said. We all looked at her like she was crazy, "fine a cartwheel then a split" she said.

I quickly did a cartwheel which was pretty easy then a split which was a struggle but I was able to do it.

-

We walked to the hotel which we were staying in.

"Wait" Nash said.

"Nash you said to meet you in the lobby!" Someone yelled.

I turned around and saw Matt.

"Surprise" Nash said.

"Astrid" Matt said, I felt warm tears running down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry" he said walking up to me.

"No" I said my voice cracking and walking back. "Nash you knew how much he hurt me and you make this a surprise!" I yelled glaring at him.

"I thought you would be happy" he said.

I shook my head and walked into my room.

"Over him huh" Kylie said.

"Shut up Kylie" I said stripping down from my clothes and grabbing a towel and running into the bathroom.

-

I went downstairs to the lobby to get water when I noticed Nash and Matt talking. I started walking away slowly hoping they would notice me, no I failed.

"Astrid" Nash called out grabbed my arm, I glared at him.

"I was going to say I'm sorry but I'm not sorry" he told me. I gave him an evil glare, "because you love him not Cam, you also can't be mad at me or him forever, your going to forgive us" he said.

I noticed Matt standing behind him looking down at his shoes.

"Nash your a bitch" I said.

"But I'm your favorite bitch" he said spreading his arms. I crossed my arms across my chest and walked away. I heard Matt chuckling "I thought you loved me" he called out.

I went into Aaron's room and he was asleep, the Jacks were on their phone.

"What's up?" They asked.

"I was gonna ask for water" I told them, they nodded.

"Yo Astrid can I tell you something?" Johnson asked.

I nodded "you know Nash was just trying to help" he said, "and you have to forgive him eventually."

"I know he was but he knows how much he hurt me and I am going to forgive him" I said.

"What about Matt?" He asked.

I sighed "I don't know" was all I could say.

"He thought it would be harder for you to move if he continued talking to you" he said. "He does care" he said.

I smiled slightly "I'll forgive him too" I said.

"Only because you explained to me though and because you asked me" I told him.

He gave me a large smile "that's Johnson the problem solver for you" Gilinsky said causing me to chuckle.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said getting up but then stopping myself.

"I need to do one more thing though" I said grabbing a pillow and hitting Aaron with it.

"Owe" he said getting up then falling off the bed I started laughing so hard I felt tears running down my cheeks. After I had calm down a little I left to my room to get some rest.