31

Matt Calling

"We're going on a date I'm picking you up at 7" he said immediately.

"Okay" I said chuckling.

"Okay bye" he said hanging up.

-

I had just finished curling my hair when I heard the doorbell ring. I put my heels down and went downstairs, "Ky take care of Winnie!" I yelled.

"Already am!" She yelled back.

"You guys need to chill man" he said covering his ears.

"That's how we communicate" I said.

"Okay" he said chuckling and opening the door for me.

"Your such a gentleman" I said.

"I know" he replied. Once we arrived he put his arm around my waist causing me to smile. "Reservations for Espinosa" he said.

"Right this way" she said.

-

We walked slowly through the beach as he was looking quite nervous. "W-Will you go out with me?" He asked stuttering a little and turning me around as we walked through the beach.

"Yes" I said smiling and jumping around then hugging him.

"Wow your so excited" He said, as I smiled.

"Well of course" I said.

He smiled, we walked in silence for awhile until he decided that we should go.

"I don't feel like driving you home so your staying at my place tonight" he said.

"Okay" I said chuckling.

Roomies♡

(N= Nash K= Kylie A= Astrid)

A- I am staying at Matt's house so I'll see you tomorrow and take care of Winnie please!

K- Okay

N- Don't have to much fun *wink wink*

A- I seriously don't understand why you guys are so sexual

K- I was just sitting here on the couch next to Nash looking at him laugh at his own text okay

N- I was not!

K- Yes you were

A- Either way your both annoying bye

I put my phone down and smiled.

-

He picked me up and threw me on his bed and Burnie began licking my face as I laughed. He laid down next to me and stared at me as I quietly just stared at the ceiling. I began playing with his hair as he scrolled his phone, I got even more bored so I sat on his torso and started playing with his right hand. Still bored I just sat there then wrapped my hands around him and placed my head to his chest so I could hear his steady heart beat.

He look at me and smiled, "what are you doing?" He asked chuckling and petting my head.

"I'm bored" I said looking up but then playing with his hand again, "I like your hand" I said.

He got up but I hung onto him, "your like a koala" he said laughing then threw some clothes on the bed. I jumped off and went to the bathroom, I looked at the pants that were way to long and the shirt that reach my knees. I walked out and he looked at then started laughing, "you look so cute" he said.

"Shut up Matt" I said smacking his chest.

"So sweet" he said.

"Is your house cold during the night?" I asked.

"Not really" he replied, I toke of the pants then jumped on his bed. "Hoe" he said jumping on me as I glared at him.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night cold, I had no blanket. I looked at Matt who was currently hogging the blanket, but he looked so cute when he was sleeping. I pulled it so I would have some put he pulled it back we kept doing this for awhile until I decided to wake him up. "Matt" I said tapping him, "Matthew" I said shaking him lightly. "I have food" I said and he quickly jumped up.

"What why did you wake me up its like 4 a.m?" He asked confused.

"It's 2 so ha and share the blanket I'm cold" I said. He got up and went to the closet and brought back another blanket and gave it me. He laid back down and wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer.

"Goodnight" he said in his raspy voice then kissing my cheek lightly. Burnie jumped on the bed and laid down next to me, I began to pet him for a while. "Go to sleep Astrid" Matt said.

"But I'm not tired" I said, well I was I just couldn't go to sleep.

"Yes you are now shh and go to sleep"" he said.

"Okay" I said chuckling.

Hello my friends

So next chapter I am going to have a large time jump because like why not?

-Gabizzle