21

Matt Espinosa Calling

"Hey Matt" I said excitedly.

"Hello, well I was wondering I-if you wanted to go out t-today" he stuttered causing me to chuckle.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah" he said slowly. "I'll pick you up at six" he said.

"Okay bye" I said before hanging up.

"It was 4:46" I obviously had to get ready right now.

"I hear your going on a date" Kylie said walking into my room and glaring at me.

"Kylie how did you even hear that?" I asked.

"I didn't Matt told me" she said.

Matt's POV

I didn't plan on doing something big I wanted to take her to a quiet park and have a picnic with her. The thought of her gave me goosebumps, her face popped up into my mind causing me to smile. I quickly got ready and played with Burnie waiting for the time to past.

I arrived to her house and knocked, she slowly opened the door causing me to smile.

"Don't have to much fun!" Kylie yelled, she turned back and flipped her off causing me to chuckle.

"You ready?" I asked, she nodded.

-

"I was lonely those 2 years and half" I told her.

"I wasn't I didn't miss you one bit" she said smiling.

"Ya lyin" I said shaking my head. "No seriously though you tap your foot when your lying" I told her.

She tilted her head "you still remember that?" She asked.

"Of course, I remember everything" I told her.

"My shoe size" she said smiling thinking I probably wouldn't know the answer.

"5 and a half" I said smirking knowing I was right.

"What!" She yelled.

"What can I say I'm awesome" I said shrugging.

"You suck" she told me.

I wrapped my arms around her as she gave me a dirty look. "I thought you loved me" I fake cried.

She laughed and played with my hair then I gave her a dirty look. "I see how it is" she said pouting. I glared at a guy who was staring at her and clenched my jaw and fist. She gave me a confused "what's wrong?" She asked, I shook my head and watched as the guy gave me a dirty look at walked away.

"He was really hot" she whispered smirking, I glared at her. "Chill out man" she said laughing.

"I don't like it when guys stare at you" I told her.

"You never did" she said laughing, "I remember that one time in 1st grade a guy called me pretty and you threatened him" she said causing me to laugh.

"Oh god you remember that" I said face palming myself.

"And when that guy broke up with me through text and you slapped that bitch" she said.

"I'm glad you remember that" I told her.

She toke a picture "wait" I said then I stood behind her and stuck my butt out causing her to laugh.

"That doesn't match my Instagram theme but it's worth it" she said.

"I don't understand why you need an Instagram theme" I said.

"Because it looks really unorganized" she said, "if you don't have one" she quickly added.

-

"Bye Matt" she said smiling.

"Bye" I said going to kiss her cheek but she turned her head causing me to kiss her lips. Surprisingly she didn't pull away, I smiled as I pulled away.

Astrid's POV

I entered my house with the biggest smile ever, Kylie and Nash were sitting on the floor watch tv. They quickly turned there heads toward mine and smirked as they say my smile.

"Our child is not a baby anymore" Nash cried.

"Shut up Nash" she said smacking his chest.

"It's late it's past your curfew young lady who do you think you are!?" She yelled.

"Kylie it's ten" I told her. "You said I had to be here at ten thirty" I added.

"Oh shit" she said. "Nash you lied I thought you said they would be home later" she said.

"No I didn't I said they would probably be home at ten" he said.

"You guys are so weird" I said. "What did you do while I was gone?" I asked.

"Nothing" they both said.

"Go to bed little girl" Nash said. I glared at him then slapped him, "okay I guess your not a little girl" he said.

"Bitch thought" I said.

A/N

Okay so I realized I prefer to write at the end better so yeah.

✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻

Princess G out