24

I slipped on my black dress then looked in the mirror, today was the day I was fully letting go. Kylie walked in and gave me a weak smile, Kylie liked my dad when they met he was kind to her he cared for her sometimes. He cared about all my friends it was like he cared more about them then me sometimes, but it didn't really matter. I went to the kitchen to get water I felt strong arms wrap around me causing me relax a little after realizing it was just Matt.

"Hi" I said quietly.

"Hi" he said kissing my cheek.

"Ready?" he asked, I nodded.

-

Once we arrived he put his arm around me, I felt on eyes me making me uncomfortable. I didn't know his family very well he never talked about them they didn't know me very well either I only knew his sister Kate and her two daughters Mac and Kat. I tensed up as I saw the coffin I wanted to avoid seeing him, at one point I had to but not now.

I looked down at my feet hoping not to cry we sat down and waited for the reception.

"Astrid?" I heard a small voice, it was Kat. I gave her a small smile and she came and hugged me. "I'm sorry" she whispered sitting on my lap.

"It's okay" I said, "this is Matthew my... best friend" I said.

"I'm Mac" she said, I gave her a confused look.

"No your not liar" I said. "This is Kat" I said glaring at her.

"Hi" he said smiling.

"Katherine lets go" I heard her mom say, she kissed my cheek and waved goodbye. Her mom looked at me gave me a sad smile. I sunk into my seat Kylie walked by and tripped over my foot causing me to laugh.

"Thanks for helping me up" she said getting up, I felt eyes on me once again.

"It'll be over before you know it" they said at the same time.

"Don't you fucking dare take my role in this" Kylie warned him, I chuckled.

"Are you going to make out with her, no your not" he said.

"You don't know that" she said.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked.

"No" I said glaring at him.

"I'm kidding" he said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

-

I sat there crying as they finished burying him, I buried head into my knees. Matt sat next to me and stared at me, I looked up at him and he quickly looked away.

"Let's go" he said getting up and sticking his hand out. I grabbed it and he helped me up, I toke my heels off. "You do realize your wearing a dress and you were sitting as if you were wearing sweatpants?" he asked.

"No shit Sherlock" I said.

"Your extra mean today" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

As we got in his car I looked in the mirror, "holy shit" I said realizing I looked horrible with my mascara running down my face.

"What?" He asked scared.

"I look ugly" I said, he chuckled focusing on the road. He toke a familiar turn but it wasn't to my house, "where are we going?" I asked.

"My house" he said.

-

I went into his room after changing and tripped, he was laughing then I punched him.

"Why are your pants so long?" I asked.

"There not long" he said, glared at him.

"Burnie!" I yelled out and he came running in and started licking my face.

"How come he can do that?" He asked.

"He's Burnie duh" I said.

"I see you prefer my dog" he said.

I crawled onto his bed where he was laying down next to him. He moved closer wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. Before I knew it I had drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N

AYE WHATS UP

Do you ship Mastrid, I'm pretty sure that's there ship name.

And thank you so much for 1.17K!! You guys are awesome!!

Gabizzle out