10

"My girl ain't bad."

"She more like evil."

Nash and I sang as we went to go find a birthday present for Stass. "So Kylie told me about this Matt kid" he said.

"What about him" I said pulling up into the mall.

"Did he go to Magcon?" He asked. I nodded awkwardly, "is his last name Espinosa?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded slowly. "I know him we went to Magcon together with Cam and Aaron" he said. "I could totally hook you two up" he said.

"He's not interested he would've called me in five or six months he's only called me three times I don't think he's that busy to not text me" I said.

"Oh sorry" he said.

"It's fine it's not like you knew" I said smiling.

"Oh! Guess who's coming tomorrow guess guess guess!" he yelled slapping my arm multiple times.

"Nash your going to make me crash and I don't know" I said.

"Hayes my brother" he said.

"Aww little Hayes I last saw him a couple weeks after I came" I said.

"He's still so annoying" he said.

"Your so mean" I said slapping his arm lightly.

-

He basically bought like a full store for her while I just bought her a Polaroid and a gift card to Chipotle. It made me feel cheap which was awesome. As we drove home I realized I had 4 missed calls from my mom. I decided to just get home then talk to her.

"Bye" I said hugging Nash.

"Bye and thanks for helping me" he said, I smiled and walked into my house.

I ran up to my moms room, "is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I just wanted to go to dinner with you and your brother today" she said.

"What time?" I asked.

"Two hours" she told me, I nodded and walked into my room.

I didn't want to get ready but I had to so I looked for some clothes, laid them out, then jumped in the shower.

-

"Aw that hat is so cute on you" Aaron cooed.

I laughed lightly, "you sound li-" I cut myself off thinking off what I was going to say.

My mom had a huge smile on her face, we gave her a strange look she was usually emotionless I guess you could say. We had a small conversation of how we were doing and our friends.

"So how's Matt?" She asked, I looked down.

"We don't really talk anymore he's... busy" I said.

"I'm sorry for mentioning him" she said.

"It's fine, you didn't know" I told her.

"I should've" she muttered.

"Mom it's fine" I said.

"I just feel like I haven't been there at all for you guys, I missed on all of your childhood" she told us.

"Not all of it" Aaron said causing me to chuckle.

"How old are you?" I asked randomly.

"33" she said.

"That means you had me when you were 15 and Aaron at 16" I told her. She smiled and nodded, she had us at a young age but she seem to mind.

A/N

Heyyyyy👊🏻 fight me

No just kidding

Princess Gaby Out🙏🏼✌🏻️ bye homies