07

I was doing homework on my laptop as my mom walked in bloodshot eyes it looked like she didn't sleep. I feel like I knew what she was going to tell me last night my parents were fighting and it didn't end well, my dad cussed her out and left. My parents weren't the best but it hurt when they fought because they were still my parents.

"Your father and I are getting a divorce because... because last night h-he cheated on me" she stuttered. I felt warm tears running down my cheeks, seriously this happened in one night, after one fight he cheats on her that just shows how much he can't handle things. And that was the one thing I never thought my father was capable of doing. "I'm sorry" she said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"It's not your fault" I told her. "I'm going to go to Kylie's" I said getting up. I decided to walk over to her house just to clear my mind even though she lived 10 minutes away by foot. I walked in and saw Kim we smiled at each other and I walked upstairs. She was on her phone playing a random game. She looked up, "my parents are getting a divorce" I told her she hugged me. "It's not even the divorce that makes me sad, I think that's what's best for them but he cheated on her" I explained.

Her jaw dropped and eyes widened, she shook her head, "who does that" she said. "Wait in one night?" She asked.

"One damn fight and he cheats her" I said frustrated.

"Are you staying with your mom?" She asked.

"Of course, I am not going with him" I told her.

"I know how you feel my parents are divorced, and so does Nash and Cam" she said.

"I know" I said.

Brother Aaron

A- My dads dumb af

As- I'm at Kylie's house want to come?

A- I'm going to Cam's house

As- Okay bye, love you

"I think that I shouldn't really care as much you know he's not even my real dad and he was a horrible father he never really cared about Aaron or I" I said really thinking about it.

"He still helped raise you" she said shrugging. "Wait does that mean he's taking Aaron if he's not your real dad?" She asked. "I know you thought of him as your real dad and never considered your parents to actually be divorced but he could take Aaron" she said.

I sighed, "my mom won't let that happened he is her child" I said. She nodded, people thought it was complicated when it really wasn't. My dad left when my mom had me when she was about 16 to 19 then she met my step dad which I called dad. She got pregnant again like 3 months after having me, I know she's just so smart. "Sucks to be me" I said.

"Let's go visit my dad" she said.

"I like your dad" I said.

A/N

Idk if this chapter is short or long so sorry if it's short.

Just kidding I'm not sorry just like I'm not sorry for half of the things I do.

Unless I hurt someone...

Okai🍆for you🍑 for you🔫 for you.

Just kidding😏😉

🙏🏼☺️😇

Princess Gaby Out🙏🏼✌🏻️