29

Matt's POV

I sat down on my bed thinking of her, her perfect smile, perfect eyes, perfect everything she was simply perfect. It had been one whole month since it happened when ever she saw me she would frown and walk away. She looked normal on the other hand I looked like shit, I didn't even try anymore.

I decided to do a Younow I hadn't really communicated with any of my fans.

"Hey guys what is up?" I asked.

"So in a while like 5 to 10 minutes when they're more people on I'm doing a q&a" I explained.

"First question" I said turning around in my chair. "My favorite color, my favorite color is blue" I said. "Are you and A- next question" I said noticing what it said.

Are you and Astrid dating?

Did you cheat on Astrid?

Why would you cheat on Astrid?

Who cheats on their girlfriend?

Pathetic.

I thought you were better then that Matt.

That broke me, it was an accident I didn't mean to. I didn't want to actually kiss her.

"Guys I want to address something really important to me" I said. "last month I wanted to ask Astrid out so we weren't officially dating I guess you could say but on this date a fan asked to get picture of us kissing and she moved my arm right when Astrid walked by so she thought that I was actually kissing her I wasn't" I explained. "I would never do that to her and now she hates me and I love her so much and I'm so sorry for doing that and I honestly have never regretted something so much in my life" I said.

Liar.

She'll forgive you eventually.

She could do so much better.

"I'm being honest guys and it's one little thing that changed everything" I said. "I love you guys but why would you do that" I said. 

Why should we believe you?

Your not even trying

Why should she get back together with you if your not even trying?

Liar

You hurt her

Girls aren't toys

"I'm trying guys I really am" I said wiping away my tears.

Astrid's POV

"Please look at the Younow" Nash begged. I shook my head, he put his phone in my face and I saw Matt, he looked so hurt. I couldn't even look him in the eyes without seeing him kissing her. "I would never do that to her and now she hates me and I love her so much and I'm so sorry for doing that and I honestly have never regretted something so much in my life" he said. I looked at him once again, tears filling my eyes. Did I seriously do that, I fucked up this whole relationship.

"I have to go" I said getting up.

"No you need to rest go tomorrow" Nash said.

"No Nash this can't wait I don't need rest I need Matthew" I said running downstairs.

"Good luck" he said, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you" I said, he understood what I meant. "Oh and take care of Winnie for me?" I added, he chuckled and nodded.

-

I paused before knocking I knew I was crying and I had no idea why. What if he was mad, I knocked on his door. He opened the door and looked down at me like he couldn't believe it was me. He wiped away my tears, I hugged him not knowing what else to do.

"I'm so sorry" he said lifting me up a little.

"It wasn't your fault" I replied.

"I love you so much Astrid and I've never been so sure of it" he whispered.

I put my hand on his cheek and stared at him for a minute and finally kissed him.

"One minute" he said going to his laptop and saying goodbye. He came up to me and hugged me once again, "please don't leave ever again" he said.

"Never" I said as he brought me into his room and laid down with me.

"Yeah your staying with me tonight" he said putting his arm around me.

A/N

Okay I know it was like two chapters that they weren't together WELL SORRY I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF.

IM KIDDING, no but I probably would've made it like ten chapter so yeah oops.

But I am here to rant and say something.

First off I think I want to start updating every three days or every four days I don't know I haven't decided yet.

And now rant time, I hate how people always hate on Kylie Jenner. Like stop, she's finishing school and she doesn't even go out partying much. Kendall Jenner is partying all the time and when she post a revealing or sexual picture people praise her but when Kylie does that you call her a slut and hate one her. In all honesty I think Kylie is more mature, and they hate on her for dating a 25 year old when Bella Thorne is dating a 23 year old and she's 17. It's there life and if they're happy with someone who's older then them by what 8 years older then them okay. Madonnas ex was 26 and she's 56, Jennifer Lopez is 45 and her boyfriend is 28 and you aren't hating on them. So y'all need to shut your mouths and be quite and stop being so judge mental.

GABIZZLE OUT Peace homies