A Great Day At School...

Tommy looked around, aware he was dreaming even though it felt real, this had happened many times before. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" He suddenly heard his dad yell, making him jump as he slowly walked downstairs. He saw his dad towering over his mum. His mum looked scared, she was shaking and her breathing was fast but Tommy didn't know what to do. "Luna" his mum said quietly. Tommy watched as his dad quickly turned around and looked him dead in the eyes. "Luna" his dad said angrily as he started walking towards him.

"Luna!". Tommy gasped quietly as he woke up, quickly looking around the room. "It's ok, it's just me, remember what happened yesterday, you're safe" he heard Schlatt say calmly, he was sitting next to him on the edge of the bed. Tommy nodded, he noticed he was panicking, instantly feeling embarrassed. "It's ok now, you're safe" Schlatt said with a reassuring smile. Tommy nodded as he started to calm down. "I need to bring you home just so your parents know where you were all night but I can ask them if you can come back here after school?" Schlatt said. Tommy nodded once again as he dropped his shoulders. "Come on, Tubbo is downstairs" Schlatt said, "wanna hold my hand again or are you ok?" He asked. "I-I'm fine thank you" Tommy said quietly as he followed Schlatt downstairs.

Tommy looked over at the kitchen, then the table, he saw Tubbo looking like he had just woken up. Tubbo slowly looked over in his direction as their eyes met, "Tommy? Am I seeing things?" He said, making Tommy smile. "Hi" Tommy waved. "Hi, why're you here?" Tubbo asked. There was a pause of silence before Schlatt started speaking, "something happened, it's fine though" he said with a small smile before sitting down on one of the sofas. Tubbo patted the chair next to him as Tommy slowly went over and sat down. "What happened?" Tubbo asked, he looked worried. "N-nothing it's fine" Tommy said quietly. "Ok, are you ok?" Tubbo asked. Tommy nodded, but as always, they both knew that he wasn't ok.

"Ready to go home Tommy?" Schlatt asked as he stood back up. Tommy nodded as he got up, "see you at school" he smiled to Tubbo before walking home with Schlatt. Schlatt knocked on the door to Tommys house, no answer. Tommy then tried the door handle, it was unlocked. "Mum has probably gone to work" Tommy laughed nervously. "I guess so, is your dad not here?" Schlatt asked. "Nope" Tommy said quietly. Schlatt knew he was on edge, nervous or even scared about something and he had a few guesses. "Hey Schlatt" Tommy said. "Yeah?" Schlatt responded. "Thank you". "Of cause" Schlatt smiled before starting to walk off, "bye" he waved. "Bye" Tommy waved back before closing the door and going upstairs.

He got dressed into new clothes, looking in the mirror once again. He felt disgusted as he felt tingles flow through his body. He quickly pulled the jumper and t-shirt away from him, almost crying as he made a weird uncomfortable noise. *Why* he thought. He then punched his chest, he hated it all. 5 minutes of painful dysmorphia later, he decided to brush his hair but it only made the dysmorphia worse. He didn't know how to deal with it, usually he would just cut or cry but he didn't want to do either. In the end, he chose to cry into his pillow, which he did for a good minute before throwing the pillow against the wall, watching it fall back into its position. "FUCK" he yelled before slowly getting up with tears in his eyes and walking into the bathroom.

He wanted to rip out his hair, or just get scissors and cut it short, he wanted to have the cool fluffy hair that boys had but he knew he would only get bullied more. He quickly brushed his teeth before grabbing his phone and bag and walking out the house to school.

Once Tommy had arrived, without looking, he bumped into someone. "Sorry" he said before walking around them until an arm was placed in front of him. "Look who it is" he heard, he recognised that voice. "You wouldn't mind coming with me would you?" The guy said, of cause it just had to be the same guy from the alleyway. Tommy then felt him grab his arm and walk him away from the school, they were walking towards another alleyway. "Excuse me but I have to talk to her for a second, it's urgent" Tommy heard as he looked up, he saw a pretty girl with medium long pink hair. The girl winked at him, "you'll never guess what happened!" The girl said excitedly as she brought Tommy away from the guy and walked closer towards the school. "Are you ok?" The girl asked, soon stopping just outside the schools gates. Tommy nodded, he clearly wasn't though, his breathing was slowly speeding up and he had started shaking.