The Police?

Tommy woke up and slowly looked around, he wasn't in his bed. He felt arms around him hung loosely, he then saw Tubbo fast asleep, remembering what had happened. *Fuck fuck fuck!* he thought, quickly getting out the hug and standing up, his whole body hurt a lot as he lost balance and fell to the ground. *SHIT* he thought, he felt light headed as he heard footsteps outside the door. He sat up against the bed, praying Tubbo hadn't woken up. "Tubbo are you ok?" He heard Schlatt say from outside the door. "Tubbo?" Schlatt said again. *Shit, he's definitely gonna find me and then he's going to take me back and I'll get hurt again but even worse this time* Tommy thought as he watched the door open before he closed his eyes tightly and faced away.

"Tommy?" Schlatt said confusedly before quickly quietening down, realising Tubbo was still asleep. "Are you ok?" He whispered as he ran over to Tommy and crouched down, seeing there was a massive bruise on Tommy's face. "Y-yeah sorry" Tommy apologised quietly. "Oh it's completely fine don't worry, can you come with me for a second" Schlatt asked as he held his hand out. Tommy nodded, grabbing Schlatts hand before they both stood up. He stumbled a bit as his head went fuzzy again. "Want me to carry you?" Schlatt asked. "N-no it's fine, sorry" Tommy said. "You have nothing to be sorry for it's ok, come with me" Schlatt said as he led Tommy downstairs to the living room where they both sat down facing each other.

"So, first of all, why're you here?" He said, watching as Tommy quickly got nervous and fidgeted with his hands. "S-something happened, I-It's fine though" Tommy stuttered. "I don't think it is fine, you know you've got a massive bruise on your face right" Schlatt pointed out, watching as Tommy quickly covered where the bruise was with his sleeve. "I-I do?" He stuttered more. "Yeah, did he do that to you?" Schlatt asked. "I- no no it's fine" Tommy laughed nervously as his breathing started to pick up, he knew he was about to panic but he didn't know what to do. "Tommy its not fine, I'm sorry but I will need to call the police, I'm not having this continue anymore" Schlatt said, watching as Tommys eyes widened in fear. "N-no please y-you can't! He-he doesn't know what he's doing h-he just needs help please you can't" Tommy started to cry.

"It's ok" Schlatt said as he pulled Tommy into a hug. "Y-you can't!" Tommy yelled, "p-please you can't, h-he's my dad" he cried into Schlatts shoulder. "I'm so sorry but I can't have him doing this to you anymore, you're a very good kid Tommy, you don't deserve any of this" Schlatt said, holding Tommy closely for more comfort. "Please" Tommy cried. "Tommy?" A voice was heard from the stairs as Tommy quietened down before looking over, seeing Tubbo, barely awake as he walked over to them. "T-Tubbo please, I-I don't want my dad to go" Tommy cried as he got out the hug and sat back. Tubbo rubbed his eyes and looked at Tommy clearly, "what do you mean? Dad what happened?" he said confusedly. "Tubbo I want you to look at Tommy's face" Schlatt said worriedly.

Tommy quickly hid his face in his hands, he didn't want this, he wanted to go home, he wanted to harm himself. Schlatt moved along the sofa for Tubbo as Tubbo slowly sat down next to Tommy and faced him. "Tommy look at me" he said carefully. Tommy shook his head violently as the panicking got worse. "It's ok come here" Tubbo said as he pulled Tommy into a hug. Tommy took his hands away from his face and instead hid into Tubbo's shoulder as he hugged him back tightly. "Relax, I'm right here, it's ok, you're safe remember" Tubbo whispered, slowly rubbing Tommys back. "Sit back and look at me" he said, watching Tommy slowly do as he said. Tommy looked away as a tear rolled down his face, he felt Tubbo hold his hands so they stopped fidgeting. He then slowly rubbed the back of his hands with his thumbs to give him comfort. "It's ok, look at me" he said calmly, watching as their eyes slowly met. Tubbo could now see the bruise on Tommys right cheek that had formed over night.

"Did 'he' do that?" He asked, watching Tommy shake his head as he broke down again. Tubbo pulled him back into a hug as he slowly rubbed his back, "it's ok" he whispered. "Dad what happened" he asked out loud. "I said I was going to call the police, I can't just keep watching this happen and not do anything about it" Schlatt answered as he got up and started walking to the kitchen. Tommy quickly got out the hug and stood up before running towards Schlatt and holding him back. "Please please you can't" he cried. Schlatt stopped before turning around and crouching down in front of Tommy. "Tommy its ok, yes the police will take your father away but whilst they do that you can stay with me and Tubbo" Schlatt explained.