Scott - Police

It was the next day, Tommy was sat at the table with Tubbo, Schlatt was sat on the sofa watching TV. Tommy was nervous, the police were coming back today because they 'hadn't completed' something to do with him. He then remembered what it was, the search thing, they were going to look around his body for any signs of abuse even though it was very clear that Tommy was abused, *extra evidence I guess?* he thought. "The police are coming at 11 so be ready by then" Schlatt said to the two. "Ok" Tubbo replied. Tommy hadn't touched his breakfast as he swirled it around in the bowl, he hated it. "Wanna go get ready, we can eat later" Tubbo whispered to him. "Sure" Tommy sighed, "all my stuff is at my house, is it ok if I go get it" he said out loud as he stood up. "I'll come with you" Tubbo smiled, standing up with him. "Ok, we'll be like 5-10 minutes" Tommy said as he led the way to his house. "Ok, be safe!" Schlatt yelled as they both left the house.

They both soon arrived, Tubbo made a face at the stench of the house, luckily Tommy didn't notice as they both went upstairs. "I'll just get dressed here and bring some clothes for tonight, we can come back tomorrow if that's ok?" Tommy said. "Yeah sure" Tubbo smiled, "it's currently 10:37 so we've basically only got 20 minutes to do all of this then get back" he said. "Ok" Tommy said as he quickly picked out clothes. "I'll leave the room, shout me when you're ready" Tubbo said, leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Tommy quickly got dressed before shouting Tubbo back in. "Ready to go?" Tubbo asked. "Not yet, got to get some clothes for tonight then we can go" Tommy said, quickly getting clothes before putting them in a plastic bag. "Hey what happened to the trans tape I gave you?" Tubbo asked. "Oh erm, I don't actually know, my dad had it and I never saw it again" Tommy answered.

After they were all done, Tubbo led the way back to his house, "still got 10 minutes to spare" he said, opening the door. "Welcome back! Got everything you needed?" Schlatt said. "Kinda, going back tomorrow to get more clothes" Tubbo said as they both ran upstairs. "You've got 5 minutes!" Schlatt yelled up to them. "Ok!" Tubbo yelled back. Tommy put the bag at the end of the bed before sitting down and zoning out. "Hey Tommy" Tubbo said, sitting down next to him. "Hm" Tommy hummed, zoning back in. "What're you thinking about?" He asked. "What if" Tommy stopped, he knew he was overthinking the whole thing but it was hard not to. "What if the cop goes too far" he thought, having flashbacks of the alley.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo said confusedly. "Like" Tommy sighed, "what if" he couldn't say it. "What if the cop does something to you you mean?" Tubbo said. "Yeah" Tommy sighed, worrying a bit too much. "You don't have to worry at all about that I promise, I know this sounds stupid but they're cops, police, they should know not to do that" Tubbo said. "I-I mean I've seen it on the internet sadly" Tommy said, "I-I just, I don't know" he stuttered. "I know you're probably not going to but please if you feel uncomfortable about anything then tell me or just look at me and I'll get the message" Tubbo said as Tommy nodded.

"Promise not to go all out of the police if it does happen though" Tommy joked. "Definitely no promises! But still, there is a very low chance of it happening" Tubbo said. "I-it could've happened yesterday" Tommy stuttered anxiously. "Even if I didn't stop her, I don't think she would've gone that far" Tubbo reassured him. "I guess? Sorry" Tommy sighed as he put his head in his hands. "It's fine don't worry, like always you have nothing to apologise for" Tubbo said as he rubbed Tommys back.

"TOMMY TUBBO, COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE!" They both heard Schlatt yell. "They're here aren't they" Tommy sighed. "Most likely, it'll be ok, just keep in mind that I'm right here, you can even hold my hand if you want" Tubbo said. "No it's fine" Tommy laughed. "Alright then" Tubbo laughed as they both got up and went downstairs. Tommy looked at the front door, there was only one cop there, it was a male this time, Charlie was no where to be seen. They both went up to the cop, Tommy didn't mean to but he looked scared. "Hello, my names Scott, I will be the one doing the check just in case we do find anything" Scott said. Tommy liked Scott, he seemed friendly, but still, you never know. "Now, Tommy right?" Scott said, looking at Tommy as he nodded. "We do have a female officer in the car just in case you would feel more comfortable with her, it's really your choice" Scott said with a small smile. Tommy nodded, he somehow felt safe with Scott even though he barely even knew him.