Drunk Help

Tommy began to loose balance as he fell to the ground, banging his head on the fridge. "Ow" he winced in pain before grabbing his head with one hand. He hated the feeling but loved it at the same time, all the sadness was gone but he wasn't fully happy either. He slowly stood up, putting all his weight into the counter he was leaning on before looking around. It felt like the room was moving, everything looked off as he tried to walk again before falling to the ground once again. He laughed, he didn't know why he laughed, it just kinda escaped. He then felt himself start to panic, he didn't know why he was panicking but it didn't feel right, something was wrong.

Tommy started to see things, dark figures walking around, *am I officially crazy or is this just what happens when you're drunk?* he thought, getting more and more scared by the second as he started hearing things. "Tommy" he suddenly heard behind him as he quickly turned around, nothing was there. He didn't like it as the panicking quickly got worse. *Tubbo* he then thought as he saw his phone light up on the table. He crawled to it before looking at it, Tubbo had been texting him, he was now calling him. "Hi" Tommy said, sounding sleepy as he hid his panicked breathing. "Are you ok?" Tubbo quickly asked. "Mhm, the best ever" Tommy slurred. "Ok I'm coming over right now, I knew leaving you alone was a bad idea" Tubbo said to himself without realising Tommy had heard it. "Heeeyyyyy, what's that supposed to mean?" Tommy said. "Are you drunk?" Tubbo asked as he started running. "Nooooo no no" Tommy snorted. "Oh my god Tommy ok I'm almost there, is the door unlocked?" Tubbo asked. "How am" Tommy paused, "how am I supposed to know". "I'm almost there, stay where you are" Tubbo said before hanging up.

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled, running into the house. "Here" Tommy said, holding his hand up. He was slouched against a counter on the ground, Tubbo quickly ran up to him before crouching down in front of him. "Holy shit you're wasted" he gasped, looking around to see 3 and a half empty beer bottles, Tommy had quickly downed half of another bottle, thinking everything would be fixed but it only made the hallucinations worse. Tubbo cupped Tommys face in his hands, looking into his eyes, his pupils were huge. He watched as Tommy started looking around the room, he looked terrified. "No no no please" Tommy stuttered slowly as he quickly shut his eyes tightly and tried to push Tubbo away. "Tommy Tommy look at me" Tubbo quickly said as Tommy looked at him fright. "I've got you ok, I'm gonna take care of you, hold onto my arms and try to stand up " he said. Tommy nodded as tears entered his eyes before they became water falls.

Tubbo then pulled Tommy up with the help of Tommy trying to stand up himself. He then quickly caught Tommy before he could fall, putting Tommys arm around his shoulder whilst grabbing onto Tommys back, helping to hold him up. "It's ok it's ok, I've got you, lean on me so you don't fall" Tubbo said, very quickly realising he couldn't hold Tommy up for long so he put him down on a chair instead as he got his own chair and sat down in front of Tommy. "There's people here" Tommy said quietly. "What do you mean?" Tubbo asked. "There's things" Tommy said as the terrified look reappeared on his face, Tubbo noticed. "Tommy just look at me the whole time ok, I'm gonna text my dad so he can carry you back to my place" Tubbo said, holding Tommy up with one hand whilst he texted with his other.

"I've been wanting to do this" Tommy said slowly. "What get drunk?" Tubbo said confusedly. "Mhm" Tommy mumbled as he looked to his right side, seeing Tubbos hand there. He then put his own hand on Tubbos and smiled. "You're a good friend, best friend" he smiled. Tubbo smiled back, "thank you, you're a good friend too y'know" he said, finishing the text off before placing the phone on the table. "No" Tommy shook his head. "You are" Tubbo argued. "Why do you lie to me?" Tommy asked, sounding offended. "I haven't lied to you ever" Tubbo said with a small smile. "Thank you" Tommy smiled, unable to focus on anything, especially his emotions.

Tommy then looked around again, everything was still there, he couldn't hear anything like before but he could see dark figures of people walking around before they all stopped and stared at him, it freaked him out. "T-they're all looking at me" he stuttered as he started panicking again. "Nothing's there I promise" Tubbo said with a comforting smile. "B-but there's people, I-I don't like it" Tommy started to cry. "Look Tommy, my dad is gonna be here any minute, when he gets here he's gonna speak to you before picking you up and bringing you back to my house ok" Tubbo explained. Tommy nodded as his breathing started to become out of control and his hands began to shake a lot. "It's ok come here it's ok" Tubbo said, pulling Tommy into a tight hug. "Breathe Tommy breathe, deep breaths" Tubbo said calmly, slowly rubbing Tommys back. "I-I don't want to do this" Tommy cried. "It's ok, you're in safe hands, I'm gonna help you through this ok" Tubbo smiled, feeling Tommy nod.