Chapter 2- He's The Same

School was almost over and I had noticed that Bryant was in every one of my classes. The bell had rung for last period to end, and Veronica and I started walking to the car. While we were still in the school halls someone tapped me on the shoulder, me and Veronica stopped and we both turned around to Bryant. Standing in front of him showed all his glorious features; he was built to the max, his biceps looked as if they were about to rip through his shirt. "It's Jasmine right?" he asked with his sweet British accent, putting out his hand for me to shake, while had a smirk on his face.

  "Um, yeah, and your Bryant right?" I asked as I shook his hand. When I touched his hand, I felt like I was being glued to his hand, like I was attached to him. As soon as I felt that I let go instantly knowing that was not normal.

  He turned to Veronica and shook her hand to, "And you're Veronica, right?"

  "Yes" she said as her voice cracked.

  "A mermaid and a vampire werewolf, best friends, I have never heard of quite a mix of friends." He said with a smirk across his face.

  Both me and Veronica stood wide eyed at him, "H-how do y-you?" I said stuttering in response, shocked.

  "I'm like you a vampire werewolf, I can smell it, and plus I heard you conversation in first period." He said putting his hands in his pockets still smirking.

  My eyes got even bigger and I said, "OH MY GOSH, your what I smelled all day." I said not choosing my words wisely, but I knew he understood. He nodded as his smirk got bigger.

  "Um, we got to go, see you tomorrow, okay?" Veronica said to Bryant.

  His smirk turned into a frown, upset we had to go, "Yeah, but can I get your number?" he asked me.

  I looked over at Veronica and she looked back at me smiling like there was no tomorrow then she looked at the floor still smiling, "Uh, yeah sure, do you have paper?" I asked smiling.

  "No but I have a Sharpie, just write it on my hand." He said getting a Sharpie out handing it to me. I wrote my number on his hand, and Veronica pulled me away as soon as I was done. "Thanks" he yelled as Veronica was running me down the school hall.

  Before I could even reply we were out the doors. She practically dragged me to the car. She let go of me as soon as we reached the car. She got in first, and then I got in after. When I got in she was just staring and smiling at me, "What?" I asked.

  "He was totally into you." She answered.

  "No, he was just being nice." I said in reply.

  She looked at me shocked and her jaw dropped, "If he was just being nice why didn't he ask for my number then?" she said trying to make a point, which she did.

  "Good point" I said with nothing else to say. She finally started the car and drove off out of the empty parking lot, because everyone was gone home already.

Please Comment, Vote and maybe even fan.