Chapter 8- Surprisingly I Have 2

I got back up to my room and shut the door behind me to pad any yelling of my mom yelling at Avery. I was walking to sit next to Bryant and I tripped over 1 of like 100 of Hello Kitty stuffed animals that fell off my bed. I guess it’s not a secret that I am in love with Hello Kitty. I was falling and I thought I was caught by Bryant but he was still sitting down and I realize I was levitating myself.

  Bryant’s eyes got wide, “Looks like you found your power.” He sounded so shocked.

  I set myself back on my feet and looked up at Bryant, “Yeah, I guess I did.” I said happily. I felt like dancing but I didn’t; if I did I would just embarrass myself. I saw Bryant’s face his eyes were wide. “What?” I asked.

  “Uh, um, that.” He pointed down to the Hello Kitty I had tripped over just seconds ago.

  I looked down at it and jumped at the sight of it. My Hello Kitty stuffed animal was dancing on the floor. My eyes got wide and I put my hands on my knees and bent down to look at the dancing toy, “What the Hell-o Kitty.”

  “I guess because you thought to yourself that you wanted to dance you made the doll dance.” He said staring at the dancing Hello Kitty. “Is that the robot?” He asked still staring but with his head tilted to the side.

“That’s what I’m controlling it do.” I said happily. “I have 2 powers, yay!” I yelled. I just heard Bryant chuckle as I was making Hello Kitty do the worm.

  “What time is it?” he asked me.

  I got out my phone to find that we had been at my house for half an hour. Time really flew by, “It’s 9 o’clock.”

  He jumped up out of his seat with wide eyes, “Shit, I was supposed to be home an hour ago; it’s past my curfew! My dad is going to kill me.” He said as he was walking down the stairs to the front door. He opened the door when he had reached it and turned around to me, “Sorry but I have to go,” He said and the he gave me a peck on the lips, “Bye.” He ran to his car got in, started and drove off at the speed of lightning.

  I closed the front door and turned around to go to the stairs. When I reached the top I passed by Avery’s room. I thought to myself ‘Wouldn’t it be fun to prank your bratty little sister with your brand new powers?’ I opened her door slightly too where I could see her whole room. I saw her pink Domo stuffed animal (Gaud I hate that thing) and made it get up. I made it walk towards her and she finally saw. I saw her eyes get big and she backed up on to her bed. ‘I wonder if I can make it talk.’ At that thought I made it say, “Hello Avery.” It sounded kind of evil; I didn’t want that but I guess that’s how Domo talks. I saw one of Avery’s old toy knives from when she was like 4, under her bed. I made Domo pick it up and say, “Want to play?” as it rose up the toy knife. Avery screamed at the top of her lungs. I ran to my room laughing before I got caught.

  I made it to room without getting caught. I was just laughing hard when I hear Avery telling mom what happened. That just made me laugh even more.