Epilogue

Today is finally over and it's the last day of the eleventh grade. It's summer and there's just one more year of school left till everyone graduates and goes off to college. I've already sent in applications even though I'm not finished with highschool quite yet.

  An arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked over and smiled when I saw Bryant, "I believe we have a plane to catch." He said with a smile on his face.

  I nodded with a smile. We decided to go to his home country in England for the summer. It's not just us; it's also Anthony, Veronica, Katira, and McKayla. That's right I said McKayla. I explained to Veronica why she acted the way she did towards us. Veronicaa accepted he in a heart beat. She wwas just relieved it was all just an act Jason made her do.

  Ever since Bryant killed Jason, McKayla has been dressing more modest. Apparently, Jason made her dress like she was a whore; it wasn't her choice. He wanted people to think she was a whore, when in truth she's really still a virgin. Yup, that's right, she's really a virgin; she told me and Bryant's mid readin ability confrimed it true.

  Veronica and McKayla walked up next to me with arms interlocked together. While Anthony came up next to Bryant, "I have to pick Katira up from her school." Anthony said to Bryant. Bryant nodded and Anthony ran to his car and got in.

  When we all made it to the airport we checked in at the front desk, recieved our boarding passes, and made our way to the securiy check. Once we were done with tha we got our boarding passes and passports ready.

  "You want to get something like a snack before we take off; it is a ten hour flight after all, you're not going ton be able to eat for a while." Bryant told me.

  "I thought they served drinks and snacks on planes?" I asked in confusion.

  "Yeah, but peanuts and pretzels? Come on, who wants a snack like that?" He asked with a smile.

  I smiled back, "True, but I want you spending any money on me." I said with a cricked smile.

  Bryant made a fake sad face, puckering his bottom lip out, "What, I can't be a good boyfriend and buy my fine ass girlfriend a little treat?" He asked. I smiled at him and finally nodded in agreement, giving him permission, I began walking towards StarBucks in the airport with Bryant following behind me. Out of the blue, I felt a hand spank my ass. I turned around to look at Bryant and he smirked. Well, that's a new one, esspecially for him.

  Bryant bought me a Grande Mocha Frapecinno and a ham and cheese cresent. He bought himself a coffee and a plain cresent.

  We were eating in scilence when Bryant spoke, "So, about that legend..." He started.

  "What about it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

  "I guess we're supposed to have kids together." He said a bit nervously.

  My eyes widened a fraction as I stared at him in complete shock. Where's he going with this? "Erm, yeah." I said.

  Bryant smiled slightly, "Good, because when that day comes when you're in labor, that will be the happiest day of my life." He started, "Well, it would have to tie with another special day." He said.

  "And what day would that be?" I asked.

  He smiled brightly as he dug in his back pocket for something. He pulled out a small box, "The day of our wedding." he answered. as he opened the small box to reveal a silver ring with a diamod surrounded by small ruby's. The people in the StarBucks all did thier oooh's and awww's when he showed the ring, "Jasmine, will you marry me; you know after we graduate next year?" He asked.

  Tears of joy began to swim down my cheeks. I smiled and nodded, "Yes." I said softly. I jusmped from my side of the table and made my way to his side and kissed him as he kissed me back passionateley, "I love you Bryant." I said as I pulled from the kiss.

  "I love you too." He replied. He pulled the ring out of its holder and he slid the ring on my finger.

A/N

I KNOW IT'S LIKE TOTALLY CHEESY! But hey I'm ceesy like that... ANYWHO< I am so sorry I lied to you guys when I would update, I've been extremely busy.> For one I have to baby sit alot like am doing so right now, so I don't have that much time to be on the computer!!! SO YEAH! I am very happy you guys were patient! :D Oh how I love you guys. I want coffee now! DAMN... I want StarBucks... Now THAT"S the shit...seriously guys try the Mocha Frapeccinos... Those are TheBom.com. Anyway, there is more to why I wasn't uploading but I won't burden you guys with my problems...soooo... HOW MANY OF MY READERS LIKE MANGA AND ANIME! PLEEZ TELL SO BCUZ I LOVE YOU GUYS... If you don't know what manga or anime is...

anime- Japanesse cartoons that you can watch in English or Japanesse (EXAMPLE: POKEMON, SONIC, TEEN TITANS, OR AFRO SAMARI)

manga- Japannese books, kind of like comics, also in English or Japanesse

SO YAH! Check both things out...if you don't know where to find manga...EVERY library has manga in the Teen or Young Adult section... And if you want to watch anime go on DubHappy.com then go on my profile page and look at my anime suggestions...YOU WILL LOVE IT! MESSAGE ME AND TELL HOW YOU LIKED IT! :D

VVV WHAT"S GOING ON BELOW VVV

NOW:

>>> Epilogue to The Last Iris Royal... 25 Chapters... June 3, 2013

COMING SOON:

>>> Beginning of BOOK 2 of the Iris Royal Series...A Royal Miracle... Sometime in August... Most likely August 13, 2013

>>> New book... The Z Twinz... Date to be announced... Category- Werewolf and Humor

PLEEZ READ MY OTHER BOOKS:

>>> Loving a Demon

>>> The Emo Pride

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

>>> Me... californiaheart

>>> My BFF... unicorns_lol

>>> My cousin... hkbieber_lover

FOLLOW ON TWITTER

>>> Me... BritishHelloK

FOLLOW ON TUMBLER

>>> BritishHelloKitty

FOLLOW ON WATTPAD

>>> Me... BritishHelloKitty

>>> My BFF... unicornsaremyfriends

>>> My guy bud... coju14

OKAY SO I LOVE YOU MY BABY NINJAS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GUY'S SUPPORT!

Love,

MOMMY NINJA