Chapter 23- The Move Out

Today is the day! The day I move out of my mother’s home and move in with Bryant!

  We were bringing boxes into the apartment, “Just a couple more boxes.” Bryant told me.

  “Okay.” I smiled

  When we did finish we both sat on the floor because we don’t have couch yet, “Well were finally finished.” I sighed in relief. Bryant smiled with a nod. He got up and went into our new kitchen. He came back with McDonald bag in hand. He handed me my favorite from McDonalds, the Hot and Spice McChicken, “Thanks.” I smiled.

  He smiled back at me, “You are very welcome.” He said.

  I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. I was looking around the apartment, while eating. Well, it’s more of a town home than an apartment. It’s actually really nice. The living room had a gas fire place, and across from the living room was a kitchen with a half bathroom. Sitting in the corner of the living was spiral staircase. Yes, it’s a two story apartment. Upstairs had the master bedroom and a loft that can be used as a guest bedroom; along with a bathroom in both rooms.

  “Are you okay?” Bryant asked.

  I looked over to him as soon as he asked that. As soon as I saw him he had concerned eyes.

 I gave him reassuring smile, “I’m fine why?”

  “You’re just looked kind of lost, and your keep looking around the room.” He pointed out.

  “I was just taking in our new home; you know, to get used to it.” I said with a smile.

  He smiled back, and continued eating his McDouble. I took a sip of my root-beer. Out of the blue, Bryant’s phone ringtone goes off, it was Ring-a-Ling by The Black Eyed Peas, “Hello?” Bryant asked into his phone. He paused for the other person on the phone could speak, “Uh, it’s up to Jazz, let me ask.” He said. Bryant pulled phone from his ear and faces me, “Is it okay if Anthony and Katira spend the night a couple nights?”

  “Um, yeah sure.” I replied.

   Bryant puts the phone back up to his ear, “She said it’s okay if you stay a couple of days.” He paused again, “Okay, see you guys then.” He said. He put the phone back in his back pocket after he hung up, “Anthony and Katira are going to be here in an hour or so.” He was speaking to me now.

  I smiled and nodded. I finished my sandwich and got up to throw my trash away. A knock at the door scared the crap out of me and my trash went flying. Bryant chuckled and went to answer the door.

  I picked my trash up and threw it away. Bryant walked in, “Someone is here for you.” He said a bit confused.

  I tilted my head to the side then straightened it back. I walked over to the front door; on the other side of the entrance was a blonde haired guy with light grey eyes. I sniffed the air and smelt Vampire. I was immediately in defense mode, “Can I help you?” I asked a bit protectively over my new home. The blonde Vampire smirked and grabbed me. His hand covered my mouth as I tried to scream. So I did what every other girl would do; I kicked him in his one pride and joy. He screamed and let go of my mouth, “Bryant!” I yelled. The blonde dude grabbed me again.

  Bryant came running into the living room and saw I was being attacked. He ran to the Vampire and pulled the Vampire off of me. This Vampire must have been a new-born, because he was weak. Bryant punched him once and he was out.

<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>o<>

  I feel like I’m in one of those old investigation shows or movies, because by the time Bryant knocked that dude out we tied him to a chair and waited for him to wake up.

  He looked around to see where he was. His eyes landed on Bryant and he hissed flashing his fangs. Bryant did the same back. His eyes traveled again and landed on me this time. He smirked and Bryant growled at him. He looked over to Bryant, “Mind reader?” He asked and Bryant growled again, “I’ll take that as a yes. My apologies.” He told Bryant.

  “What is your name?” Bryant growled out.

  “Classified.” The guy smirked and Bryant growled once again and the guy laughed, “Samuel, Royal Vampire Hunter.”

  “Who sent you?” I asked.

  Samuel snorted, “As if you don’t know.” At that very moment I knew my eyes turned red, because Samuel had the look of fear on his face, “Okay, it was Jason.” He panicked and I smirked, “You really are next in line for the throne, aren’t you?” He asked calmly.

  At that I frowned, as I felt my eye color change back to normal, “I-I-I don’t know.” I answered stuttering.

  “What’s it to you?” Bryant asked Samuel.

  Samuel smirked, “I just wanted to know, mutt.”

  Bryant growled at Samuel for calling him a mutt. Samuel just smirked at Bryant’s reaction to being called a mutt, “Don’t let him bother you Bryant.” I said. Bryant calmed down at the sound of my voice. I turned my attention back to Samuel, “Do you know why Jason has some type of obsession with me?” I asked.

  “He’s obsessed with power and control. The legend says you are to birth two of the most powerful super naturals ever; he wants that all for himself.” He explained.

  That still sickens me; he’s my freaking uncle. He’s not a good uncle, but he’s my uncle. I mean come on!

  Bryant went behind Samuel to untie him, “You were semi-helpful, so I’m going to let you go, but if you come back I won’t have second thoughts to kill you.” Bryant grabbed Samuel by the arm and took him to the front door. He let go of him and opened the door and the pushed him out, “Bye!” Bryant said frustrated slamming the door in his face.

  I sat down on the floor in the living room and Bryant walked towards me and sat next to me with a scowl upon his face, “Why are you so grumpy?” I asked.

  He scowled, “If only you could hear the dirty thoughts he was thinking about you!” he growled. Someone’s over-protective. *hint, hint* “I am not over protective.” He said. I gave him the look of boredom and he gave in, “Okay, maybe I am. But it’s only because you are mine.” He smirked.

  “Oh, is that so?” I asked with a small grin.

  He grinned back and kept pecking me on the lips, “Mmhmm, yes you are.” He said in between kisses. We fell back on the floor as Bryant kept kissing all over me.

  We heard a girl scream and we jumped apart, “OH MY GOD! MY EYES, I’VE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE! MY EYES, MY POOR EYES!” We heard Katira yelled covering her eyes.

  “Well, um, that was interesting to see.” Anthony said with wide eyes.

  I’m glad we didn’t go further than that then. Embarrassing! That awkward moment when you get caught by you boyfriends brother and sister making out. Now I understand.

 A/N

HELLO MY BABY NINJAS!!! I have some devastating new to tell you guys...Don't hate me when I tell you, please. Because I'm visiting my dad back in the USA in Arizona; I cannot update for a while.

I know, I know (*cue the tears*)

I'm just happy I was able to get this up for you guys, because I love you guys too much to not do it before I leave.

Anywho do wish me luck...I'm gonna have major jet-lag... -_- Ugh!

Life is awsome but it sucks at the same time doesn't it!?

OKAY! UNTIL NEXT UPDATE

Love,

MOMMY NINJA

Chapter dedicated to @charli1