Chapter 15- He's Back

I still don't know why I had that dream yesterday night. I have been trying to get it out of my head, but my dads death just kept on replaying in my head.

  "Hello, Earth to Jazz." I snapped out of my dazing to hands waving in front of my face and I turned to see Veronica with concern in her eyes. "Are you ok, Jasmine?"

  I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine." I said as we continued our walk to the cafeteria.

  "Are you sure?"

  "Yes!" I snapped. Wow I'm really being a bitch today.  Her eyes got wide because of me snapping at her. She looked down to the ground without talking, "Look, I'm sorry, V, I've been a stressful couple of days; I didn't mean to snap at you." She nodded with a smile which I am pretty sure was forced.

We walked in to the cafeteria and a scent of pine and honey hit my nose.It smelt familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Oh, well.

  We bagan to eat and I felt like I was being watched so I looked around to find nobody looking at me; maybe I'm just paranoid.

  When we finished lunch we went out to the school courtyard. I could still feel eyes onme. I smelt the air again and then it hit me, it smelt just the way Jason smelt.

  I dropped my backpack on the floor in shock, "No, no, no, this cannot be happening!" I said out loud.

  "Jasmine, what's wrong?" Bryant asked.

  "He's here."

  "Who's here?" Veronica asked.

 I turned around and pointed at the trees, "Him." and out came Jason.

  "Well, well, well, it's been a long time, Jasmine. You've really grown." He smirked, "How long has it been?'

  "12 years moron."

  His smirk got even wider, "I can see I can't see my niece without her calling me a moron."

  Bryant finally spoke up, "Neice, what is talking about, Jazz?"

  "Why don't you read his mind or something?" I asked.

  He looked at me with confusion in his eyes, "I can't."

  "What do you mean you can't?"

  "He's blocking me out, therefore I can't." What you can do that? I thought to myself.

  "No thanks, because the last time you tried to 'talk' to me you tried to drown me." I said angrily.

  "WHAT!" Bryant yelled staring at Jason with anger in his eyes.

  "Oh, I see,you two are mates. That makes more sense, what doesn't make sense is that are two mutts." He smirked. "Well, more traitors for me to kill."

  Both Bryant and I growled at him for calling us mutts. "Hey, no need to get angry." Jason held up his hands in surrender. "I'm here for one reason and one reason only." He smirked

A/N

Sorry for the late update its been a week but my other computer crashed... FORGIVE me. Sorry for the cliffhanger but it had to be done. Lov ya please vote comment and follow. 45 votes for next chapter until then no chapters.