Chapter 21-Secrests and Discoveries

Mom got up from the couch holding the guy’s hand in the process. He had black hair and brown eyes. He looked to be around 6 foot exactly, no doubt, “Jasmine, this is Zackary.” She said touching the guys chest with her hand.

  “And?” I asked for her to continue with the point.

  “And this is my um, f-fiancé.” She stuttered. What the fuck! FIANCE!

  My eyes went wide, “Excuse me?” I asked, “When the hell did this happen?” I yelled.

  “A couple months ago.” She said nervously. I could have slapped her, but I didn’t. I knew better.

  “And when where going to tell me this?” I yelled.

  She frowned, “I was going to tell you next month.” She said.

  “You were going to tell me, NEXT MONTH?!” I asked, “How long have you been together?”

  “3 years.” Zackary cut in.

  “Oh, hell no!” I yelled, “Three years and you didn’t tell me you were dating someone!” I was furious. My own mother kept a secret from me and Avery for three years.

  “You do not talk talked i me like that, I am your mother!” she shouted back.

  “I hate you.” I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

  My mother gasped, “Excuse me?” She asked in utter shock. Her face was right.

  Bryant grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me back to look at me, “Your eyes are red.” He whispered.

  I shrugged him off and walked over to where my mom was, “I’m leaving.” I told her in an angry tone.

  Her eyes went wide, “What-what, do you mean?” She said in between shock and anger.

  “I’m leaving this house and I’m leaving you!” I said angrily.

  “You should never speak to your mother like that.” Zackary spoke.

  That just pissed me off even more. How dare hetell me what to do when I just met him like literally five minutes ago. “Screw you!” I heard my mother gasp in the background. I was now yelling at my future unwanted step-dad, “I don’t care if you marry my mother, you will never be my dad, and you will never ever replace my dad. Got that?”

  “What has gotten into you, you never act like this!” My mother yelled.

  “Because I’m pissed off!”

  “Go to your damn room!” she yelled. What am I five? She can’t send me anywhere.

  “I’ll go up to my room, but I’m not staying there. I’m packing my stuff and I’ll be out by next week.” I yelled. At that my mom slapped me across the face. I heard Bryant growl at my mom, “You really are a bitch, mom.” I said.

  I began to walk up the stairs to my room, but my mom spoke, “Leave my house, I don’t care anymore!” she yelled.

  I kept my back to her. Tears welled in my eyes. She really didn’t care if I left. I ran up the stairs with Bryant following behind me.

  We entered my room and I slammed my door. Tears were pouring down my eyes and onto my cheeks. Bryant came up to me and pulled me into a hug. He whispered sweet things into my ear to calm me down, “It’s okay.” He whispered.

  “I hate her.” I said.

  “No you don’t, that’s just the anger talking.” I knew he was right. All of the sudden there was a knock at my window. Bryant and I walked over to my window and opened the curtain. Outside my window was McKayla. It scared the hell out of me so I fell on my butt.

  She opened my window and came in, “What are you doing here, Kayla?”

  “Here.” She threw a giant book on my bed, “Page 206 column 2.” She stood there in my room crossing her arms over chest. She was wearing pink booty shorts and a white tank-top that says ‘Love’ in cursive letters. Along with wearing a pink leather jacket and white flats.

  I got off the floor and grabbed the book that said ‘Prophecies & Legends’, “What is it?” I asked.

  “Read it.” Was all she replied. I opened up to the page and began to read:

The Legend of the Hybrid

  Two hybrids both of royal blood are to meet when they are of age. One of the Vampire Kingdom, and the other of the Werewolf Kingdom. Both from enemy kingdoms. The two hybrids are to birth two hybrid children with the royal blood of both kingdoms; one male and one female. Once theses hybrid twins are born, they shall unite all Super Naturals in the world.

  I look up at McKayla who was watching me intensively, “Why did you give me this?” I asked.

  “Look, I know we’ve had our rollercoaster moments, but it was because I was forced.” She explained.

  “What do you mean?” I ask.

  “When we began being friends in eighth grade, I really did want to be your friend; hell, I still do.” She started, “But Jason told me not to trust any mutts, his words not mine. He wanted me to ignore you and make sure you were the next Iris Royal in line for the throne. If you are then you take your mate to rule of the Vampire Kingdom. He doesn’t want the Prince of Werewolves to be the next King of Vampires.”

  “Prince? Of Werewolves?” Bryant started asking, “I’m not…” He got cut off by McKayla.

  “Are you sure?” she asked.

  I was in shock. Not only am I a royal blood, but Bryant as well, “Wait, so you mean to tell us, this legend or prophecy thingy is about us?”

  She nodded, “I want to help you.” At that she backed out and jumped out the window.

 A/N

Hey my baby ninjas i decided to be nice and not do that vote limit thingy anymore... so yah! u know i     love you guys ;D

Well I want to ask you guys for advice to help me cope with my depression...thats right i'm depressed :( Well, i lied to my BFF and I don't know how to tell her the truth. If I tell her the truth she'll probably hate me, but if I don't tell her and she finds out on her own she'll hate me even more. I don't want her to hate me period...please help me! it will break my heart if she I lose a friend, my best fiend at that...Any suggestions will help... :(

Also I'm puting Loving a Demon on hold if your reading it. Writers block sorry :( But I am going to start a new story called The Emo Project! TODAY! :D love ya baby ninjas.