Chapter 4- Lunch Time Is The Best Time

Veronica and I were in the girl's lunch line getting some crap that looked like barf. "They call this lunch?"

  "Look at the bright side they gave us a piece of apple pie." I took a bite of the pie and almost threw up right then and there. "Nevermind, this is a piece of shit." I said spitting into a napkin.

  As I drank some of my water, Bryant walked up to our table with some other dude I didn't recognize. "Hey Jasmine." he said with a smile on his face. "Veronica."

  "Hi, who's your friend?" I said looking at the guy standing next to him with his head down.

  "This is my fraternal twin brother, Anthony." He answered. As soon as he said that Veronica looked up at Anthony and he looked at her. Bryant and Anthony both sat down Bryant sat next to me, and Anthony sat next to Veronica.. I could already tell they already like each other; I could see the glimmer in Veronica's eyes. She looked like a love sick puppy.

  When we all finished we threw out trash away, and walked out of the cafeteria to go outside and just talked. I turned my head to see Veronica giggleing at whatever Anthony was saying to her, and she was flirting back.

  "If you're so sure that there flirting with each other why don't we make that movie date of ours a double date with them?" Bryant asked. I just looked at him; did I just say that outloud? "No you didn't say it out loud, I can read minds. It's my Vampire power. All Vampires have some type of power, like Anthony over there, he can control the four elements. You should have one too." He said. I was just shocked.

  "Not that I know of; O think I would of figured it out by now don't you think?" I asked.

  "Not exactly, I didn't find mine until last year; Anthony found out his like a month ago, and then my younger sister was lucky to find out hres when she was nine, she's 13 now. So you'll figure it out eventually."

  "What's your sister's power?"

  "She's a shape shifter."

  "A shape shifter?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

  "Yeah, she can change into whatever she wants, like her favorite animal, a guinea pig. That reminds me, what does your wolf look like?" He asked. I sat and thought for a minuet; I don't remember ever turning into m wolf. It never crossed my, I'm not sure I know how. "It's easy to change into wolf form; I can teach you if I want to." He said reading my mind.

  "Yeah, that would be fine." I said smiling at him.

  We sat there for a moment and then he broke the silence, "You never answered my question."

  What question?" I asked confused.

  "Should we make it into a double date with Anthony and Veronica at the movies?"

  "Oh, yeah, I think Veronica would like that."

  "Good, because Anthony was listening and asked if she wanted to go; she said yes." I just laughed to myself when he said that.