Chapter 9- My Dad Really Sucks

See I keep my promises! I love you guys. Almost 100 reads lets get there for me tell you friends my ninja babies.

*Bryant’s POV*

  I finally got home and parked my car in the garage. ‘My dad is going to kill me.’ I thought to myself. It’s true my dad had that kind of temper that if you forgot to do one math problem on your homework, he’d probably punch you in the face.

  I walked in through the garage door to the house; I was walking to the living room to find my dad sitting there on his favorite chair waiting for me with a ‘You’re in deep shit’ face. He shook his head at me, “Son, what is wrong with you; you used to never be late for curfew.”

  “I’m sorry dad, I just lost track of time. I went to her house to meet her mom and we hung out in her room after that.” I didn’t choose my words wisely because after I said ‘we hung out in her room’ his eyes got huge.

  He jumped up out of his chair, “I knew it,” he shouted, “you are sleeping with her, she is a slut; I was right!”

  He was starting to piss me off again, no one and I mean no one talks about my mate like that. He’s making it very hard for me to control my wolf. “Dad, we just hung out and talked in her room; nothing happened!” I yelled.

  “I wouldn’t believe that even Jesus Christ himself told me that.”

  He was really trying to push my buttons wasn’t he? “She’s my mate, dad. Not some fling that I use for sex.”

  “I don’t believe that for one second; I will still believe and always will believe she is as S-L-U-T, SLUT.

  ‘Control yourself, Bryant; he’s not worth it’ I thought to myself. “We didn’t do anything!” I shouted at my dad.

  “Fine, don’t come to me when she won’t leave you alone about how you’re the father of her baby. I’m pretty damn sure that you got her pregnant this very night, in fact…”

  I didn’t let him finish, I just jumped towards him wrapping my hands around his neck straddling him on the floor. “She’s not like that, and neither am I.” I said angrily.

  “You’d kill your own father for that slut; this keeps getting better and better.”

  “She is not a slut, and yes I would kill you just for her; you know why?” I asked still yelling.

  He squinted his eyes at me, “Tell me why, son, tell me.” He yelled back.

  I can’t believe I was about to say this after knowing her for a week, but it was true, “Because I love her!”

  “You don’t love her it’s all in your God damn head!”

  I pulled my hand up to rip his heart out but before I could Katira’s wolf jumped over me. I ran out the sliding glass door and I shifted into my wolf too. ‘What do you want Katira?’  I said with wolf mind link.

‘Leave daddy alone.’

‘Make me.’

‘Bryant, we get it you found your mate; that doesn’t mean you have to kill daddy for it.’

‘If you found your mate and dad said the things he said to me about my mate about yours you would do the same thing.’

  ‘Maybe so, but he’s our dad, don’t forget that.’

  ‘Of course you would take dad’s side; you hate her too, don’t you?’

  ‘I don’t hate her, Bryant; I just hate the fact that she’s ruining yours and dad’s relationship. You guys used to be like father, son, best friends; and what happened, she came along and ruined that relationship you and dad had.’

  ‘SHUT UP!’ I yelled at her and attacked her. She made me even madder then I wanted to be. I started to bite her; I bit her six times before my mom’s wolf came into the picture. Her dark grey almost black wolf jumped in front of me. She looked at me with her dark green eyes then my bleeding sister on the floor, then back at me and growled.

  ‘What is wrong with you, are you trying to kill your sister.’

  ‘You too?’

  ‘What do you mean me too; I’m trying to protect my family from harm; even worse my own son.’

  ‘This family must really hate me and my mate; or you guys all want to die.’

  ‘Bryant!’ I heard Anthony call for me.

  I turned around to his brown wolf with yellow eyes and a red tint, ‘What do you want?’

  ‘I want you stop threatening the family.’

   ‘What’s it to you?’

  ‘You’re tearing this family apart, all because of your stupid mate.’

  ‘Anthony, dad called your mate a slut too. You’re taking this too lightly.’

  ‘Veronica is not my mate.’

  ‘That’s what you think; you just don’t know it yet.’ I smell the air and smell Veronica, and I read her mind, ‘Speak of the devil; your mate is walking to the door to apologize dad right now. There is no telling what dad will do to your mate considering how mad he is with my mate.’

  He shifted back into his human form and ran inside. Mother and I shifted as well. She ran to take care of my bit up sister and I ran after Anthony. The doorbell rang and our dad opened to find Veronica; he was still angry as hell so he grabbed Veronica by the arm and shut the door behind her. He grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall, “You and your little friend are sluts you guys are tearing our family apart.”

  Anthony finally came to his senses because he finally said ‘mine’ when he saw Veronica, “Dad, let her go.”

  “Not you too, Anthony.” Our father said angrily as he turned his head to Anthony.

  “Let my mate go.”

  “No, I’m not going to let go until you stop calling this slut your mate.”  He yelled raising Veronica even higher off the ground to point where I can tell she can’t breathe.

  “Now!” Anthony yelled.

  “I don’t take orders from my sons!” he yelled back.

  “I-I c-can’t b-breathe.” Veronica said as she was trying to pry my dad’s hand off her neck. She blinked a couple times and closed her eyes as if she was giving into death.

  “You’re killing her!” Anthony shouted as he ran to attack our dad. Anthony bit our dad with his vampire fangs and made him scream so loud that China could hear him. Our dad dropped Veronica on the floor as he fell to the floor screaming at the pain of the bite. Anthony caught his mate just in time before she hit her head on the floor. “Veronica, wake up.” Anthony yelled. He put his ear to her mouth, “She’s still breathing, Bryant call an ambulance.

  I took out my cell phone and call an ambulance, and then Jasmine. The cops and the ambulance arrived and asked how this had happened to Veronica, and Anthony did not even hesitate to tell them it was our dad. They arrested our dad and his trial is in two days. Yet my sister still defended me after what I did to her, she understood why I had done it.

 Please comment, vote, and maybe even fan.