Harry comes to grimmwauld place

Harry stood beside Dumbledore staring at his god father in pure happiness before the man pulled him into an warm embrace. Harry happily returned the embrace without question even though he was upset that Ron and the rest of the Weasleys kept this from him.

When their hug mutually ended Harry looked for another face amongst the crowd, there were a few faces he didn't recognize but amongst them saw lupin, he held back the urge to hex the man for hurting his best friend speaking of his best friend he looked at the rest and asked.

"Where's Hermione?" He asked before anyone could answer a familiar voice answered, he looked toward the stairs, his smile brightened before it dimmed slightly at the reminder Hermione too lied to him.

"You're here!" He accused.

If Hermione was offended, she didn't show it instead she left Fleur's side, crossing the distance between her and Harry. She barely hesitated when she wrapped her arms around the boy who lived into a tight hug. "It's good to see you Harry" she whispered near his ear.

Harry unable to hold on the wisps of anger any longer melted into the warmth his pseudo sister provided, gripping her jumper between his fingers burying his head deeper into her neck.
Hiding his welling tears..the letters.. he remembered Hermione telling him.. their mothers being best friends and their plans of growing up together.. as brother and sister..

Hermione pecked his messy bed head affectionately with a soft promise of telling him everything she knew. He nodded before pulling away , wiping his tears under his spectacles. "Okay.."

When they left each other's hold his gaze swept to Fleur, she gave him a smile but he laughed and brought his soon to be sister in law into a tight hug as well.

"It's good to see you as well Fleur .."

Fleur hummed "Same here Harry."

••••••••••••••

Their greetings were cut short when a few more people arrived, Hermione stared at the new comers. She recognized Allistor Moody but the wizard alongside him she didn't recognize. He was a short wizard with bandy legs and long straggly ginger hair. Upon closer inspection Hermione could see his bloodshot baggy brown eyes and his face in desperate need of a shave.

"Alright now kids up to your room!" Hermione turned to see Molly shooing them away, she went to protest but Fleur gave her a small shake of her head. Begrudgingly Hermione tugged Harry along and took him to her bedroom ignoring the gaggle of Weasleys following them.

When she got to the door, she looked at the Weasleys hesitating slightly, before pushing her door open and allowing them in.

"Much bigger than the Room we're in Eh George"

"Surely, Hermione you struck it lucky" added George

"It was my fathers bedroom, which means it's the master bedroom in the house." She shrugged and offered the Weasleys seats on the sofa in the corner of the room, Ron immediately settled beside his brothers while Ginny took the bed, Hermione frowned minutely but erased it. She leaned against the dresser and watched Harry pace while pushing his hand through his hair.

"What do you suppose they're on about?"

Hermione pursed her lips "They're all in the order of the Phoenix, so they're most likely discussing him"

Harry's scowl deepened "If they're talking about him then we should be there Hermione! He's after you and me. The tournament showed us that"

Hermione nodded "I understand, while I'm upset at being out of the loop, they believe we're too young to know about whatever they're talking about."