Weasley is our king!

Hermione and Harry walked through the halls, the former was lost in absolute bliss. Harry didn't even need to ask why. He'd seen the engagement ring on his surrogates sister's finger and immediately hugged her. Even though they were already engaged it somehow just made it more definitive.

"You need to stop grinning like a loon Mia" he said in mock exasperation.

Hermione laughed softly, the eat shitting grin was permanently etched onto her face. She spent an entire weekend making love to Fleur, in the shower, the bath, the lounge, the kitchen counter.. yes Hermione was fully sated she was sure nothing could get her off her high.

"Jealousy makes you nasty Potter; I do hope you experience the joys of being in an intimate relationship—"

"Harry! Hermione!" Both Hermione and Harry looked at about of breath Angelina

"What happened Angelina?" Asked Harry confused by the abrupt interruption.

"You won't believe what that woman's done now! That Umbridge woman is just too much!"

Hermione rolled her eyes, her good mood was quickly evaporating— her seemingly permanent could only be tainted by the hag "What's she done now?"

Angelina shook her head in anger "Just come on follow me"

Harry turned to her but she shrugged and followed the quidditch player. Hermione pushed through the students in her way with a polite excuse me. They approached a large billboard surrounded by murmuring students. When Hermione laid eyes on the parchment she found her good mood entirely gone replaced with anger.

"By order of the Hogwarts high inquisitor. All student organizations, societies , teams , groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded . Permission to reform must be approved by High inquisitor Umbridge. No student organization can exist without the knowledge and approval of High inquisitor Umbridge. Any student found to be part of an illegal organization will be expelled immediately."Read Harry

Hermione glared at the parchment wishing more than ever she was a stowaway from krypton.

"She refused to let us reform the Gryffindor team, we had to go to Dumbledore to have her allow it" spat Angelina.

Harry turned to face her, his face set in one of anger. Hermione didn't blame him, this woman was trying to deprive him from quidditch again.

"Not only that" he clenched his jaw "what about the D.A?"

Hermione pursed her lips she motioned for Harry to follow her. The two of them made their way through the halls, she caught a momentary glimpse of the toads smug expression, her eyes glinting knowingly.
Hermione slacked her expression into indifference even though Harry all but wanted to jump at her and ask the toad what this was about. Instead Hermione gripped his shoulder, squeezing it comfortingly and walked to the Gryffindor common room. She didn't need that woman to know she had her own quarters on the third floor.

Once they were inside Hermione dropped her books to the table with a bang, a few students were around them. Neville , Ron, lavender and Dean.

Harry paced the floor biting his nail, a rather disgusting habit and she preferred him running his fingers through his perpetually messy hair instead "This is no coincidence Mia"

Hermione watched him pace the length of the room. He looked agitated,more than actually."No, she knows" she said with certainty.

"There were a few people at that meeting do you think one of them blabbed to her?"

Hermione shook her head "No, I enchanted that paper. No one could betray the D.A without me knowing. I'm not saying she knows what we're doing but she definitely knows we're up to something, someone must've seen a group of us and probably you or me and drew conclusions."