I wont come quietly

After their lengthy interviews with Rita Skeeter, Hermione left Luna and Harry by themselves. Allowing the two to enjoy a piece of happiness before the madness started again.

Daily the witch would write on her magical journal that linked to Fleur's of course the French witch didn't have time to reply throughout the day but was able to make conversation at night before falling asleep. The journal was linked with the very charm she used to link the fake galleons for their little group but with a series of wards to protect it from being seen by outsiders. It also came with a special quill that would soon make the words disappear into the page before appearing in its twin. Fleur was largely impressed by the complicated piece magic and offered to add a few curses of her own to ward off intruders.

Either way the journal came in handy especially since all communication to and from Hogwarts were being monitored by the hag — Hermione tried her best to keep her mouth shut whenever the woman tried to provoke her but seeing Umbridge's face twist into one of disproval and anger when Hermione stared at her aloofly was often the highlight of her day.

This morning when she decided to join Harry for breakfast she witnessed several owls flying into the the dining hall dropping the latest copies of ten daily prophet. Hermione continued eating her breakfast calmly while Harry picked one up and started reading.

"Mia! She printed it!" He gasped , she wondered whether he expected Rita to twist her words.

"Mmm how does it look?" She asked casually.

Harry beamed "Brilliant, even Sirius is in here — wow I did not expect her to write it so honestly." Before Harry continued dozens of letters dropped on the table before Hermione.

"What's that?" Hermione touched them wearily with her wand, going through the counter jinxes she knew "Mail I suppose" she read a few some of them talking about the bravery she showed in the tournament. Saving herself and Fleur .. other critiquing her..

Some talking about her parents — some sending their sympathies

"Looks like everyone finally knows now- the article was a brilliant idea." Said Harry as he read a few.

"Which article was this?" Hermione looked up to Umbridge standing at the table wearing her toad like smile like a badge of honor.

"An article written on the events that took place last June." She replied curtly, if Hermione thought Ron turned purple it was no match for Umbridge who held out her hand expectantly.

Hermione gave her a copy with a shrug "right there Professor page 3, you'll get the full spread. I think It turned out did rather well, capturing my emotions and the life threatening situation I experienced don't you think so Professor?"

Umbridge glared "Right , I will confiscate this, anyone caught in possession of it will be expelled"

Hermione watched the woman turn on her heel and stomp toward the teachers table with her stumpy legs.

"What?!"

Hermione chuckled softly , shaking her head "Idiot. She's done it to herself , banning people from reading it will only make it more popular and people will want to read it more. Seriously it's like she knows nothing about teenagers "

••••••••••••••
Room of requirement

Hermione watched spells fly across the room in quick succession she was proud at how far everyone had come even some of the naysayers like Zachariah's.

"Alright.." she clapped her hands gaining the attention of everyone in the room, a few of them looked tired but their smiles were evident. They were learning much more than the did in the past four disjointed years of D.A.D.A.