The witch comes knocking in

(Present day)

As I pull across the street, I watch Klaus saying goodbye to his daughter, Hope. Looks like she's heading back to the Salvatore School in Mystic Falls. I look over at his sister, Rebekah who was the one driving her back to school.

I'm sure she has told him about the cure I made for her and Marcel, or should I say, "Caroline" gave them the cure earlier today.

I watch Rebekah drive off and as soon as she's out of sight, Klaus pulls out his phone and dials a number. I decide to use my super vampire hearing senses to listen in on the conversation.

"Caroline." I hear him speak my boss's name.

What's with that tone? I wondered, before remembering that Caroline and my ex had a thing a few decades ago. And from the looks of it, it seems she's someone important to him.

Not that I care.

I continue listening in and just as I suspected, Klaus knows that it wasn't Caroline that gave his sister the cure for vampirism, but me.

I watch his expression change as he hangs up the phone. He's probably going to demand some answers the next time we meet.

As he heads back inside the compound, I get out the car and start walking towards his home. I walk past the courtyard and stop in front of the door.

I knock three times before someone answered the door. Instead of expecting Klaus, it was his eldest brother.

"Hello Elijah, can you call Klaus?"

"You have no business here, Celina. So I suggest you run along and never show your face here again, or I will make you regret it."

"Look here, Christian Grey , Either you call your hybrid brother for me, or I will have to come in and get him the hard way."

"have you forgotten you cannot step foot in side unless you are invited in?"

Behind Elijah, I spot a woman with blonde hair. She was not immortal like the rest of the residents of the compound. She must be Freya, the only witch Mikealson.

Looking back at the man in the suit that had answered the door, I decide to use my telekinesis and pin him across the room.

"Well it's a good thing I'm a two thousand year old witch too ."

I look over at the thousand year old Mikealson witch and use my powers to drag her my way.

"Now what will it be, princess? Should I "A" kill you so I can come in, "B" invite me in, or "C" compelle you to let me in.?"

"Freya, whatever you do, do not-"

"Oh will you shut up Elijah?" I snap his neck with my magic, causing him to unconsciously collapse to the floor.

"thank you." I look over Freya who seemed to struggle from my powers grasp. "don't even bother, its no use whether you use your magic of not."

"You're not getting in, I won't allow it."

"why does everyone seem to be against me? Did Klaus not tell any of you? We made a deal. So he belongs to me. If he refuses my orders or tries anything against me, I will make sure he regrets ever defying me."

"don't care, you're not getting in and you're not getting my brother."

"Really now?" I move my hands to her neck. "I guess "B" is out of the question."

My vampire form appears right before her before I sink my fangs to her neck and start to feed.

"Celina!" I hear a familiar voice.

Pulling back, I see an enraged Klaus, his eyes changes to gold showing his werewolf- vampire hybrid form.

"Ah there you are." I let go of Freya, but make her pass out in case she dares try anything she'll regret.

"You are no better than Silas. The both of you are sadistic and mind controlling-"

"Well what can I say, I am my father's daughter "

"Really now? In not surprised. Considering you pulled the same trick he did."

"you mean the whole 'Caroline' illusion thing? I did it for a good cause. One in which you should thank me for. But believe me, I can also use it against you when you least expect it." My appearance suddenly begins to shift, from Caroline, to Hope, Camille, Hayley, Marcel , His siblings, his, mother Esther , Mikael, and Henrik, before I go back to my true form.

"I had enough of you." He starts charging towards me, but I managed to stop him with a spell before he tried to infect me with his werewolf bite.

"have you not heard what I've said?" the pain infliction started at its worst.

"what are you doing to me?" he manages to say through the pain.

"what do you mean what? I'm making you shift into a werewolf for as slowly and as painfully as it can be and believe me, this is not even the worst of what I can do. If anything, I'm letting you off easy.

Next I make him illusion the sizzling infliction of when a vampire stands in the sun without a daylight ring, causing his body to burst into flames as he feels his bones snap and shift around in his body.

Suddenly, I feel a needle insert the back of my neck, before I try to remove it, I hit the floor before everything goes black.