Back to New Orleans

It has been a long ride from Mystic Falls to New Orleans. Rain was pouring as the moon hid behind the clouds.

Klaus parked the car right in front of the compound. He grabbed his umbrella and opened the door, opening his umbrella. He rushed to my side to open the door. He held out the umbrella as I stepped out the car.

" what? No umbrella for me?" Silas joked.

" sorry mate, I only got one umbrella and that's for the lady." Klaus pointed at me.

" you're such a gentleman." I peck his cheek. " you're the reason chivalry isn't dead."

" well I try my best, love" Klaus smiles softly.

Dad steps out the car and follows behind us to the compound. There we meet Elijah, Freya, and Keelin.

The three of them just finished dinner and were clearing up the table.

" Klaus you're back." Freya says. " and you brought Celina with you."

" and me." The two thousand year old witch steps out from behind. " I'm Silas and I'm Celina's father."

"I know who you are."

" well Celina and I are now together." Klaus puts an arm around me.

" congratulations. "

" thanks.. Listen I'm so sorry for all the trouble I have caused. I wear I didn't mean no harm." I admitted

" it's alright, are you guys hungry? There's still some food."

" we're starving." Silas says.

" have a seat, I'll bring you guys your plates."

Klaus and I take a seat together while dad sits right across from us. Freya and Keeling Brings us our food and we begin to quietly eat.

" did you honestly think you could get rid of me that easily?"

I face the direction of the voice.

" oh no not you again." I see The figure of Qetsiyah .

" what is it honey?" dad looks at me.

" so you haven't told your father about me now did you."

" go away! Just leave me in peace!"

Klaus and Silas approach me with a worrisome expression. " something the matter?" Klaus asks.

" get out I hate you!" shout at the hallucination.

" honey I'm not going anywhere."

My hands become fiery, ready set Qetsiyah on fire. When I suddenly lose conscious.

About an hour later, I wake up on a bed. There was no sign of Klaus nor dad, it was just me and my hallucination alone. In the room.

" now why did you think you'd get rid of me by bringing me from the dead only to send me to the prison world?"

"I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to feel how I felt for all those times you threw me into the dungeon and for the other things you've done."

" other things? Like what?"

" for making me suffer. All I ever wanted from you was love and affection. You always put me down and made me feel ashamed of myself." I confess. "I hate you and want nothing from you."

I hear a knock at the door, before I see it opening.

" hey sweetheart, can I come in?" I rush to hug my dad, tears pouring from my eyes.

"I can't take it anymore dad."

" can't take what?"

" Mon, I have hallucinations of mom and It's driving me insane."

" its okay, you're going to be okay. " he rubs my back to comfort me. " I'm going to make an elixir that'll make her go away."

" thanks dad."

" just know that I'm always here for you."

Dad steps out to gather some stuff he needs and I follow, watching him do the elixir.

" don't tell me you actually believe that it'll work. Face it, Celina, it'll be just me and you until the very end." Qetsiyah says. " you are as pathetic as your father."

I ignore the figure as she keeps putting me down.

" its done." Silas hands me the elixir.

" I'll still be here once you drink that potion."

I drink the potion with my eyes shut. I slowly lift my eyelids and I saw no sigh of the figure. I sigh in relief. Glad she's gone.

" better?" Silas asks.

" much better." I hug my dad. " thanks again, dad."

" it was nothing, Celina."