Katherine Pierce

(A few years later)

I wander around town, looking around. Its after dark and it seems like everyone are in their houses, making the streets seem abandon. I stop my tracks as I see a woman in an ally doing something with a man.

I walk closer to the direction. I couldn't see the woman's face. Just that she was feeding on the man, confirming that she was a vampire.

The woman pulls away, tossing the man to the side, and wipes the blood from her mouth with her arm.

I was now able to see the familiar face of the woman.

" Katrina Petrova? Is that you?"

"it's Katherine Pierce now." She corrected me.

" oh well its nice to see you, its been how many years now?"

" almost a century"

" it feels like yesterday when we've firs met. "

" it has."

" I'm really sorry for what I've done all those years ago, no mother should suffer losing their child."

" its fine, that happened a long time ago."

" how have you been, Katherine?"

" I've been well for the most part." Katherine says. " I'm having a ball tomorrow night, you should attend to it."

" yes, I love to."

" do you have a place to stay?"

" I don't, I just arrived town."

" come with me then, you could stay with me."

" okay."

I follow Katherine to her mansion.

Once we've arrived, she led me to a room I would be staying at.

" see you until morning, Celina."

" good night."

******

The following day, we've spent most of the time catching up and deciding on a dress to wear for the ball. Day becomes night in an instant.

I just finished getting ready and go downstairs where the party was taking place.

" Celina there you are. " Katherine walks my way. " you look stunning."

" thank you."

"I have some people you should meet."

Katherine drags me through the crowd, introducing me to a few people.

I mingle around and meet new people. Everyone seemed kind. One man had to much to drink and started getting handsy with me. No matter how much I pushed him away, he couldn't take a hint that I wasn't interested in him at all, so I compelled him to leave me alone.

Then I step outside to get some fresh air.

My mind immediately goes to Niklaus. Though its been centuries, I miss him so much. There is not one moment I haven't stop thinking about him. What I felt for him was true love. Its ashame he must be dead by now.

Sighing softly, I turn around, only for someone to stake me from behind. I take the stake out and become defensive. I look around and see a vampire charging right towards me. I use telekinesis to move the dagger the vampire, but before the stake reaches the creature, my body suddenly began to ache.

I fall to the ground in pain. I look up to see a witch using her powers against me.
I see Katherine standing beside the witch and the vampire.

" finish her off." Katherine gives the orders.

The witch cut the dagger into tiny pieces and charged them towards me, causing me to lose conscious.