The Alternate Solution

By the time I came back down to the dungeon,  the Mikaelson boys started to regain conscious.  Getting back on their feet, they look around their surroundings,  wondering where they are and wonder how they come to.

"I see you boys are up." I look over at the brothers.

"Pardon me, but who are you?" Elijah Mikealson was the first to brother to speak up.

I turn over to Klaus who has not spoken a word. Instead he glared at me as if I am the enemy. Though now that I think about it, tonight's actions might make me seem like the villain. And I don't need to get into Klaus's head to know what he's thinking.

"Celina." Klaus spat.

"Oh good you remember me." I smile mischievously.

"you two know each other?" The older Mikealson brother asked in confusion.

Taking a few steps closer to Elijah's cell, I hold my hand out to him. "pardon my rudeness, Elijah.  I am Celina Salvatore. I knew Klaus and Henrik when I first came into the small village  that is now Mystic Falls... Obviously that wasn't our only encounter." I pull my hand back seeing Elijah wasn't going to take my hand. "here I thought you were the one with the good manners. You know its rude not to take my hand."

"I would accept your hand, but I am sensing you might be a foe due to our current situation. Hence kidnapping us and locking us here."

"well to make things clear, I am not the enemy, Elijah."

"Then why the bloody hell did you bring me and Elijah here and lock us up like prisoners? Why did you stop me from killing the darkness inside of me? Who knows how long I could hold off the Hollow."

"because you Mikealsons are very stubborn. And you of all people should know that your death is out of the question. "

"so what? Now you're going to keep me locked up in here ?" Klaus growls.

"why am I in here? The hollow isn't within me." Elijah added

"Like I said before Elijah, your family are all stubborn.  I'm keeping you here so you can stay out of my way. Besides, if I didn't bring you here, there's a chance you would go running to the rest of your family and I couldn't deal with the unnecessary trouble." I look over at Klaus.  "and to answer your question Klaus, I already have an alternate solution to defeat the Hollow. "

I look at the brothers expression on their face, seeing they were now interested what I had to say. Looks like they are partly convinced.  I know I can't fully convenience them until I show them proof.  For now they are just going to have to bare with me.

"what exactly is the alternative solution? "

"it's a simple one. I just can't believe you guys haven't thought of it. Its practically the same spell the Saltzman twins did on you Klaus,  and it also requires a sacrifice. "

"don't tell me you plan on becoming the next vessel for the Hollow. "

I let out a laugh and shook my head. "no. I'm planning on moving the hollow into a rodent. From there I'll kill it instantly with precaution."

"you do know the hollow can just jump into a new vessel, don't you?" Elijah asks.

"why do you think I said with precautions?" I said. "so are we ready to do this boys or not?"

" don't we need to find a rodent?"

"you say as if its difficult to find a mouse, when in reality you can pretty much find them anywhere" I do a transportation spell without trying, and a caged white mouse with bright red eyes appeared in front of us. "I found this little fella upstairs while I was getting rid of a body." I grab the small cage and bring it infront my face. "isn't that right, Stewart Little. "

The mouse looked up at me with his blood red eyes in curiosity. Setting the cage back down, I make everything else I need appear before our eyes. The Mikealson brothers weren't amuse about my abilities. I'm not surprised either. They do have powerful witches in their family, and their mother and aunt were pretty powerful  witches as is Freya and Hope.

I start to prepare everything up and the brothers pay no attention to me. Both brothers have their backs to one another,  having a thick concrete wall between them.

Taking the mouse out of its cage, I place it in the center of the circle that was made out of salt. Racing my hand and twisting it halfway, I unlock Klaus's cage and break the barrier spell so he can step out of his cell.

Klaus hesitantly stepped out of the cage. He looked up at me as if he want sure about something.

"Why are you doing this?"

"your daughter doesn't deserve to lose her father not long after losing her mother.it doesn't matter if she seemed okay by it in the end. Trust me, she would be much happier if you end up being a live. "

"How would you know how Hope would feel? You don't even know her." Elijah declared.

"Because I experienced it. My father died with the woman he loved. When I found out about this, I pretended to respect his wish but in reality, I couldn't.  He was too selfish to die just like Klaus is as well.. And I know Hope would be happier if you two are in her life. And for the record, I know. Hope because I'm her witchcraft teacher,or at least I was. She was one of my top students."

Without saying another word, Klaus made his way in the circle. Grabbing my grimoire,  I began to chant in Latin. I repeated the verses over and over. The hollow made its way out of Klaus and into the mouse.

Its eyes changed from red to blue for a slip second. I chant another spell so the hollow can't switch into a new vessel.  I stop.

"incendio." The mouse catches fire and soon turned to ash.

"I can not believe it, it was that simple." Elijah mutters.

"I told you boys it was just that easy." I say in pride. Walking over to Elijah's cell, I unlock it and let him out.

"Thank you." Elijah says.

"you're welcome." I smile softly. "I doubt Hayley would want me to bring her back from the dead, Considering the fact that she's at peace.. Its true you'll die someday but today is not that day.  For now, I recommend using an ouija board to communicate with her. Just word of advise, careful  while using it. Just remember to end the conversation with 'goodbye',  otherwise the doors to the other side and hell would remain open and the experience may be unpleasant if something evil gets through."

"I'll take it into consideration." He says, nodding.

"you may leave now if you wish."  I say and Elijah takes his leave.

"Thank you for doing what you did."

"its rare of you to thank anyone, so you're welcome."

The hybrid nods and takes three steps away from me. Reaching for him, I grab his arm.
"did I mention about my condition?"

"as I recall, you never said anything about a condition. "

"well, you'll owe me a favor. And if you don't fulfill this favor, I'll make you regret declining my favor. "

Keeping the grin on my face, Klaus questionably looked into my eyes. Before he could say anything more and ask what the favor is,  Elijah steps back in the dungeon.

"Come on Klaus,  lets go." Elijah says.

"See you later boys."  I let go of Klaus's arm and disappeared.