Regarding Celina part 2

*Klaus POV*

I stand on the balcony, watching the sun set, thinking on what I should do with Celina. Should I trust Elijah and set her free? Should I help her and take down Katherine? maybe I should. I still don't understand her though. If everything she told Elijah was true, then why go through all the trouble and mingle into our lives where she is not needed?

Should I trust her? She has proven herself worthy by not taking my blood when Elijah has offered it to her.

My mind is set. I will help her out.

I back away from the balcony and step back into my room and step out, making my way to he door leading to my brother's room.

"Elijah? It's me, can I come in?" I knock at his door.

In a matter of second's the original vampire opened his door.

"Niklaus" he moved over to the side so I can come in.

"I've given it much thought and came into conclusion that we shall indeed help Celina."

"I see." The elder Mikealson nodded in response. "what was it that made you change your mind?"

What have made me decide to help Celina? I thought he would have figured out that he wanted me to consider helping her out in the first place. That and the thought of her turning down the cure for the wolf bite. Turning that down gave me a small chance of hope that she is no foe to the Mikaelson family.

But this does not mean I trust her. she has to do more than deny my blood and accept her fate in order for her to completely earn my trust.

"Aren't you not the one who asked me to consider the alliance with Celina in the first place?" I replied.

"Point well made." Elijah nods in agreement.

"we'll help her with whatever she needs. Once that is done and we defeat Katherine, then we will cut ties with Celina. She goes wherever her heart desires, and we go back into living a Mikaelson lifestyle.

"that is what you need to tell her, brother. I'm sure she will be pleased."

"now, shall we go her?"

"I don't see why not."

The both of us walk out his room and start heading down to the basement. But we quickly come into a halt when she was nowhere I sight. All that laid was the salt circle that had imprisoned her within the circle.

"she has escaped!"

Was everything she confessed to Elijah have been an act? I knew we couldn't trust her! Its what she does, she strings you along as part of an act.

"we have to go find her."

"but where would she go?" Elijah asks

"let's search all through New Orleans."

Elijah nodded in agreement and so split up in search for Celina, but the witch was nowhere to be seen. After hours of searching, I decided to check one more place, the house where she was staying at.

" Celina!" I call out to her.

There was nothing but silence in response. Were could she have gone? I wondered to myself then it hit me.

I pull out my phone to call my older brother so we could meet back at the compound before I rushed back home and had Freya join us in our little meeting and had told both of my older siblings about where believe Celina must have gone.

"so what do you guys think?" I asked them.

"I can try a locator spell but I need something of hers."

"How about Niklaus's blood? He's something or hers, he's her ex."

"it's worth a try." Freya agreed before laying down a map.

Knowing what to do, I bit my palm and squeezed the blood out so it can land on the map. My palm healed in seconds and pulled my hand away as Freya began chanting the locator spell. Our eyes were glued to the map and saw my blood moving across the map.
It worked. I thought to myself.

"you're right Klaus." Freya looked up at me.

"I'll be heading my way. Both of you stay put, I have some business to settle." I turn around and make my way out without giving Freya and Elijah a moment to protest.

I'll be heading to Mystic Falls alone and settle things with Celina once and for all.