Regarding Celina part 1

*Klaus POV*

I take a sip of my bourbon on the rocks as I pensively stared at the dancing fire in the fireplace. Within a few minutes of silence, I hear heavy footsteps growing louder and louder as it is heading towards me and suddenly stop.

"What can I do for you, brother?" I turn around and face Elijah.

"I need to speak to you about Celina."

"what about that wicked witch?"

"I've spoken to her and I believe we should trust Celina. She is no harm to the Mikaelson family."

"what makes you say that, brother? Don't tell me she has casted a spell upon you."

"on the contrary, Niklaus."

Elijah turns the opposite direction to serve himself some bourbon.

"may I ask what did she tell you?"

Elijah plays with his drink before taking a sip before explaining everything, from her reasons as being a teacher at the Salvatore school to the suspicious things she has committed within the twenty-four hours.

I squeeze my glass until it shattered in my hand.

He can't be serious. Elijah is a smart man. He should know better than to believe the nonsense he just told me. All that Celina was good at was spilling lies. I give her props for successfully fooling my oldest brother.

Everything she has told him doesn't make any sense. How am I suppose to believe that the reason she was in Mystic Falls was to gather information regarding her father? I think the only reason she was at the Salvatore School was to get close to Hope to get to my family.

"don't tell me you believed her."

"I believe she was being truthful." The original vampire nodded.

If what she said was true, then there was no need for her to disguise herself as Caroline and give Rebekah the "cure". Nor would she have spied on us and threaten any of us like she did earlier for the matter of fact. Nor would she have gotten close to my daughter.
"convince me then, brother. Why should I free her and believe what you have told me."
Elijah's eyes shifts down to his drink and chugs it all. After a few seconds of silence, he sets down his empty glass and looked up at me.

"I had given her the cure for her werewolf bite.. she did not take it." He spoke softly. "she is willing to accept the fate you are willing to give her."

She didn't take the cure to her bite? But why? Why admit defeat?

"please consider letting her go, Klaus. And also consider helping her helping her get her father back and get rid of Katerina from existence."

With those words, Elijah steps out of the room, leaving me to on my own with my thoughts.

******************

(Celina POV)

I was laying in the circle of salt in cold sweat. My vision seem like they were starting to fail me while my throat burned for this never ending hunger for blood.

It only been about three hours since I last have spoken to Elijah. I wonder how did everything go with Klaus. Knowing the hybrid well, I'm sure he will refuse helping me and freeing me from my imprisonment.

"look at you at your lowest point." I heard a familiar voice.

Face up and there she stood on the other side of he circle. "well if it isn't the devil herself."

"now is that a way to speak to your mother?"

"you're enjoying yourself, aren't you"

"Well wouldn't even be in this mess if you would have never tampered with your share of the immortality spell and change it into an elixir for vampirism."

"don't you dare lecture me,. I at least got the chance on taking the elixir , unlike the delusional evil witch bitch who grew thirsty for revenge. Face it mother, you lost."

"face it Celina, you were the same, hungry for vengeance. your father is suffering in hell, and I am at peace, and here you are, imprisoned by your first love who wishes you were dead."

Qetsiyah paces around the room as if she had something in her mind. She then lets out a laugh before turning back to me. her eyes met mines.

"Remember my wedding day, dear?"

"you mean the day you locked me away in the dungeon for like a thousand times and you got stood up at the altar? My favorite part was when dad never showed up." I sarcastically say to her.

"I meant the part where I locked you up."

I give her a weird look, unsure where is she going with this. She locked me up because I was nothing but trouble to her. She always created a barrier spell so I won't try to escape or incase dad disobeyed her orders.

"what of it?"

"you broke free from my barrier spell."

"and what's your point?"

"my point is you are powerful enough to break free from this barrier spell, and yet you didn't even bother break out of here."

"I've simply accepted my fate."

I shrugged. Klaus can do whatever he likes to me. I deserve the worst. So whatever he decides to do with me if he declines helping me out, then so be it.

"that's a lie. No daughter of mines gives up so easily. You are a Salvatore, a Bennett witch."

"you know, you just started to sound like dad. He was also so supported of me while you resented me. I mean what have I ever done to you to make you hate me so much?"

"Now that's a million dollar question. Too bad I died a couple years ago to answer that question."

Qetsiya squatted down right in front of me. She placed her hand on the salt and moved her hand back and fourth to ruin the circle.

"I'm not scaping."

"of course you aren't, dear." She gives me a smirk.

I look back down and the circular lined salt was left untouched. Looking back up, my mother's figure was gone. I was left alone with my own thoughts, realizing, there is something I need to do.

Mumbling a few phrases, I managed to break through the salt, the barrier spell was now broken and I was free.