The wedding

It's been three months since Klaus and I rescued my father and we all came to new Orleans. Everything was going great. Klaus and I are together, my father is alive and well, and lastly,I haven't have any hallucinations of my mother.

We were all gathered in the courtyard for Rebekah's and Marcel's wedding. Klaus was the best man and stood by Marcel's side, meanwhile Freya as the bridesmaid made her way to stand in her position.

Keelin, Hope, Kohl, Davina, my father and I were seated on the same row.

We all faced Rebekah as she began to walk down the isle with Elijah by her side. As soon as they've reached the altar, Elijah handed Rebekah over to Marcel and the ceremony began.

The bride and groom exchanged vowels and put on their wedding rings then were announced as man and wife. The two shared a kiss and everyone cheered and clapped as they walked away from the altar.

" congratulations you two." I smiled at the newlyweds after the ceremony.

" you look beautiful Aunt Rebekah." Hope hugged her aunt.

" thank you you two." Rebekah smiled.

" so how does it feel to be Rebekah Gerard?" Klaus says

"I think it has a nice catch to it." She smiled.

" May we have this dance?" Marcel of offers her his hand.

Rebekah excuses herself and goes dances with her husband. We watch them dance into the music until Hope gave us her attention.

" so Dad, Celina when is the wedding? Have you two set the date yet?"

" yes it'll be in June." Klaus says

" nice. Mind telling me again how you two met? "

" we bumped into each other about a thousand years ago. She was new in town and it was love at first sight."Klaus begins to tell her.

" this is the ring he gave me once upon a time ago." I show her the ring.

"aww how romantic." Hope grins. " who would have thought that my favorite teacher was the love of my father's life."

" yes, it is a small world." Klaus wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

" so Celina, are you coming back to Teaching at the Salvatore school? We all miss you."

"I am, I'm actually coming back next Monday." I tell her.

" Yes! I can't wait to introduce you to Landon."

" and who is this Landon?" Klaus asks.

" he's my boyfriend. I love him so much."

" I'm glad you met someone that makes you happy." Klaus says.

" thanks dad."

" now Celina, would you like to have this dance?" Klaus asks.

" I'd love to, my love."

The two of us make our way to the dance floor and dance the night away. Life couldn't be anymore perfect.