The queen of hell

( present day)

I can't believe we actually did it, we has had rescued my father. I know I'm supposed to be thrilled and all, but I just can't shake at the fact that it was a little too easy rescuing him. Nobody got in our way to save him.

I mean where was Katherine Pierce and her henchmen? There was literally nobody on guard or anything.

Grabbing a glass I serve myself bourbon and savor the alcoholic taste as I watch the fire dance in the fire place.

" something on your mind dear?" Silas entered the room.

"I just can't help but wonder why nobody got in our way when Klaus and I went to save you."

" well who knows where Katherine and her tortures were at, but I am so glad to see you and grateful of you coming to my rescue."

A small smile appeared my face. " it's the only thing I wanted to do for the longest time. I wanted my father for at least two thousand years."

" well I'm here now, and I'm not planning on leaving you, ever."

The two thousand year old witch embraces me

" good because I don't want you to leave me."

" so how have you been for the last two thousand years or since the last time I saw you."

I start telling him how I've met Klaus a thousand years ago and fell in love with him, how I've screwed up big time and left him, how I met Katherine, and everything else from my visit to mystic falls and being a teacher at the Salvatore school, but left out the part that I hallucinated my dead mother.

I'm not sure if I should tell him. The last he needs to hear is that I'm practically delusional. Sometimes I see her and sometimes I don't. How is this possible? I have absolutely no idea. Except recently when I saw her it was just a side effect from the wolf bite.

" so you and Klaus huh?"

"yeah he became my everything ever since I first laid eyes on him. I'm lucky to for him to be on my side just like he did when we first met him. I love him dad, I would do anything for him."

" I'm glad you found someone that means a lot to you."

I lift my lips, thinking about Klaus and all the memories we have shared together. He really is amazing. I just hope that Hope would approve of me.

Hope really liked me as an instructor at the Salvatore school, but being her father's lover is a completely different level.

" thanks dad." I say. "now I understand how you felt about Amara."

" living an eternity together."

" yeah, so what happened between you and Amara? Like when everyone that was a ghost was getting sucked into oblivion, you've asked my descendant, Bonnie Bennett to bring you back, but you never told her to bring Amara back too."

" well I suppose you could say I was selfish. Besides she wanted to stay dead and I didn't, not when we were all getting sucked into the unknown, which turned out to be hell."

"I guess that's understandable."

"I still love her and everything, I just wanted to respect her choice that's all. "

" well you'll be happy to know that she is at peace, she never wound up in hell like you did."

" I'm not surprised, she never killed anyone like I did."

Klaus barges in, interrupting our conversation.

" we have company." Klaus says.

Behind him appears Katherine Pierce. " Hello Celina, It's been a while "

There it is, the moment I've been waiting for has arrived. I figured as much that she would appear sooner or later.

" it has your royal highness."

"I suppose you know why I'm here."

"I do and I'm not letting you have him."

"I figured as much."

I use telekinesis to throw her across the room.

" you may be the queen of hell but you are no match against me."

" or me." Silas twists his hand causing to break her neck, leaving her unconscious. " now what do we do with her?"

" well I'm unsure how to kill her so how about we send her to the prison world." I suggest.
" the prison world it is then."

The both of us begin the spell and soon enough, Katherine gets sent to the prison world. She's with mother now.

" she was against two powerful witches, of course dealing with her would be a piece of cake."

"I guess you didn't need me at all." Klaus says. "I was looking forward to rip out her cold heart."

" I'm sorry dear, I just don't think that could have killed her since she was already dead in the first place.

" point well made, love."