Chapter - 7 (Part 1)

(A/N: 1.2K READS!!! GOSHHHHHHH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! MOM!! I'M FAMOUS-)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lauren's P.O.V:

"We'll be doing it now" the chief doctor announces softly.

I couldn't help but release the silent tears that had been blurring my vision since I set foot inside this awfully horrible hospital room.

I look over to see my mom holding my dad's hand, where it lay rest on the blue sheet covering the sore hospital bed.

More tears escape my eyes.

The chief moves with ease inside the room, the familiarity of it making him more composed than all the others.

He slides the curtain close, barring anyone from outside taking a peek inside.

He then moves to the various monitors beeping discordantly next to the bed, and begins to turn it all off, one by one.

My mom starts sobbing uncontrollably.

But I don't understand this.

I've been here before.

Right?

Why am I here again?

More tears escape my eyes.

Why the fuck am I here?!

I've already been through this hell of a situation before, so why am I being subjected to this again?

I frown.

This doesn't make any sense AT ALL.

I turn around to find the tightly shut door of the room and I instantly make my way to it before I try to open it.

But it won't even budge.

What the fuck?!?!

I contort my face and try even harder.

The chief doctor rushes up to me and begins to try and pry my hands off of the handles of the door, which right now, I'm shaking like a maniac.

"LET ME OUT!!"

My throat feels like lead from crying so hard.

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT!!"

I don't even know what I'm trying to get out of but, damn it, if I don't get out of here right now, I swear, I will kill every single doctor here with the same little things they use to save people.

WHY IS THE DOOR NOT OPENING?!?!?!

Thud. Thud. Thud.

It is thudding, but why isn't it opening?!?!?!

"LET ME OUT!!!!!"

My hands starts to slip from the amount of sweat that's pouring out of my palms. But I'm not backing out yet, until I open this fucking door!!

Thud. Thud. Thud.

There it goes, thudding again but not opening.

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!"