Chapter - 19

Lauren P.O.V:

Thank god I don't drive over the speed limit in my frustration.

I mean, what more does she want me to do?! I literally laid it out for her, even going as far as spelling exactly what I wanted to hear from her.

And yet that dense-headed weirdo is so fucking adamant to the point where it's making me question my choice of admiration.

I resist the urge to scream out like a manic in frustration as I enter my room and slam my door shut, calling out to my mom that I won't be coming down for dinner.

Giving up on resisting the urge, I grab my pillow, stuff my face in and scream my head off. Thankfully the pillow muffles my voice for a bit but some of my screams manage to escape out to the room.

It's not really anger, it's mostly frustration on that dumb-head not getting any of my hints.

But just like I told her earlier, she's overwhelming. All my life I've been trashed around by stupid brain-less boys who want nothing less than flaunting me in front of their friends, showing me off like I'm some kind of house decoration, and treating me like a liability the moment they're out of their friends' ear shots.

And then this dumb-fuck called Camila Cabello comes along and spins my whole world upside down, caring for me in way I've never been cared for; SEEING me for who I am without even a single effort from her side. There's just this thing about her that always lets me know I can share anything with her. That she's safe and even if I breakdown completely, she'll still hold me in her arms and won't let me go.

What scares me is that she's doing this with ease, like it's almost second nature to care for me, like she would've done nothing differently if the situation was something else. And she's getting into my head faster than a race horse winning.

It's not like I don't want her to. It's just... too quick for my comfort. I'm not used to this. AT ALL.

It's exactly what she said. I don't know what love is. I don't know it when people give it to me and I don't know how to give it back to them.

But, forgive me for thinking that she was one of the people who were providing me with love!! It was sooo stupid of me to think that right?! Especially when she goes and dances with me like that, and touched me in a way that made my nerves tingle... I probably just imagined all of that right?!

I KNOW I FUCKING DIDN'T!!

When she told me exactly what I was lacking when it comes to love, I was dumb to think that her pretty speech was not directed at me from her?!

I even gave her a chance to tell me if she was feeling something for me but NOPE. She goes and acts dumber than a jock!!!

It's too much.

Feeling something for the first time towards someone and not having them feel the same way back at me... at least not that I know of. I'm pretty sure that I have at least SOME effect on her. Or else why did she go out of her way to kiss the living daylights outta me in my room, right after she put her hot, wet tongue on me, huh?!

HUH?!

But I absolutely cannot tolerate the fact that she keeps on riling me up with her stupidly impressive self and I can't do the same with her. I even dressed up for her!!

I mean, WHO EVEN FUCKING TALKS ABOUT FUCK-TARDS OLIVER AND GEORGE WHEN I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FUCKING FACE DRESSED LIKE A GODDAMN VIXEN FROM FUCKING MYTHOLOGY WEARING HER FUCKING HOODIE, PROCLAIMING TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I'M HERS TO TAKE?!?!?!