Chapter - 17

(A/N: I simply canNOT get over this look of Mila-)

Lauren P.O.V:

How. Dare. She.

How dare she come and confuse all of my core beliefs, and rock my world left, right, and straight (gay).

Am I fucking gay?

Am I even straight?

Am I a fucking looser to actually feel things done to me by a fucking weirdo like Cabello?!

How dare she make me feel things like this?! Why does she do this?! Does she get kicks outta this?! How can she do stuff like that?! It's insane what she did. How she got the upper hand of the situation that I thought I had under control . . . the audacity she possesses! The fucking nerve of that chick to thrust her hips up and hit me right where it was throbbing with want and need and ache and- and . . .

Fucking hell!!

Now I'm thinking about fucking with CAMILA FUCKING CABELLO!! Great. JUST GREAT.

How did I go from absolutely hating her guts to actually thinking about having her fucking toned hand down my pants?! The AUDACITY she has to actually make me think about fucking her!!!!!

Like, right now, how that stupid pant is hugging her like a second skin; making her already luscious looking ass even more appealing . . . it's atrocious! I hate this!!

After yesterday night, all I want to do is jump straight (gay) into her lap and let her do whatever she can to make this feeling of urgency go away ASAP.

Especially when she's looking that hot in formal wear-

It's insane!! She's supposed to be innocent. Sweet. All those child-like goofy, silly, puke related stuff. NOT. HOT.

I rake my eyes over her, biting my lip unconsciously.

Everything about her outfit, right down to her heeled black boots, ignites a fire in me that I can't really explain with stupid words. I can't help but get impatient to be her girlfriend for the night.

"Let's go kill some homophobes." I say smirking at her guilty looking face-

Wait, guilty?

Why?

I get the answer literally the next second.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbles, scanning me up and down, checking my outfit as if her life depended on it. "I really didn't dress . . . that well." She motions her finger gesturing to all of me.

Is she kidding me right now?!

What the fuck is she talking about?! She looks like a snack!! HOW CAN SHE EVEN-?!?!

"Are you sure?" I ask, raising a single eyebrow. If she thinks that she doesn't look good, then what am I? A potato wrapped in sushi algae?!

"Err . . . I donno-"

"Let's go before you get into another brain-fart" I roll my eyes before grabbing her wrist and marching her straight (gay) to her car door.

She groans but complies my implications to get into the car and drive off as fast as we possibly could.

She does just that.

"The place is half an hour away." She announces, shifting the gear forward.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah . . ." She doesn't look at me. "So . . ."

"I hate you."

She grins. "Then why did you agree to this in the first place?"