Chapter 6

"No truth can truly stay hidden".

                                         Anonymous.

—————————————————————-

Third person's P.O.V

The following day...........

Aunt Karima sat as she took a sip of her tea in the living room. She couldn't be more contented with that fact that Nafisa could not stay yesterday, Najib came back and picked her , saying she needs to go , it's urgent and that made Karima's day.

She didn't know how she was going to explain all those marks on Asad's face to Nafisa.

As usual she took her children to school and watched Asad miserably trek to school, he left very earlier today. She was not sure why but she couldn't care less.

She was seated reading through the newspaper when she heard a knock on the door and started wondering who it was.

She went to get the door to see who would come to see her this early morning.

She mustered up her best fake smile and opened the door only for her smile to drop.

"You!"....She seethed

"Surprise , surprise sweetheart, missed me?"... her intruder asked in a mischievous tone as he walked in.

"What do you want and why are you here by this time...in my house"... Karima anguished.

"Ohh...so you don't want to see me here anymore?"... her intruder cocked an eyebrow.

"It's too early for your shenanigans. Leave this instance"...She stated, sounding pissed off and worried.

"Really Karima? It's pass 11" ...her intruder tapped his wrist watch and that's when Aunt Karima realize time had gone.

"To cut the story short, I came here to see my son....Asad" ...He smiled devilishly.

"You obsessed freak"... Karima said sounding irritated.

"Says a lady who planned her junior brother's death"... He shut her up.

"Look-" Karima trailed off not knowing what to say.

"I don't know what you are talking about" She feigns innocence.

"Typical Karima, oh save the act for another day"... He laughs due to her sudden act.

Karima remained silent so her intruder continued.

"Didn't we borrow one million naira (#1,000,000) from Suhail to plan his death because you said you can not use your precious money on your junior brother".... Big boss mocked Karima.

"Why are you still talking about their death, don't you feel an ounce of guilt in you?" ... She stated with a blank expression on her face.

"Guilt?" ...He looked at her with venom in his eyes... "So you think that the high and mighty big boss will feel guilty for what happened to your brother and his wife?"

Karima's facial expression instantly changed to something big boss could not depict.

"Oh yes, I admit that I could not use my precious money on him. I am glad we hired thugs to kill Suhail and Aneesa with the loan Suhail gave to us".... Karima stared at big boss with an evil smirk visible on her lips.

'Tsk tsk tsk... stupid woman. I wouldn't turn against my family if I were you. You have truly failed as a big sister'... Big boss smiled back at Karima but stared at her stupidly.