Chapter 18

"People will always talk behind you , make sure to give them an interesting topic".

                                             Anonymous.

—————————————————————

Anas knocked on the door of Nawal's hostel and patiently waited for her roommate to open the door.

The door instantly flew open , revealing a tall yet curvy beautiful lady. Her coffee brown eyes fitted her radiant melanin skin. She looked older than Nawal but she was still a beauty.

Anas' eyes roamed around her body before he met her gaze.

He could tell she was a Nigerian, unlike Nawal.

"And you are?"... she was expecting to see Nawal not this man.

"A client, who came to file a complaint"... Anas started his acting.

"Oh my, come in sir"... She ushered him in.

"Halim by name and you are?"... Anas lied about his name, just incase she wants to expose him. He knew who she was but just decided to act dumb.

"Nasha"... she smiled.

"My dear Nasha, Aren't prostitutes suppose to perform their duties?"... he asked and Nasha simply nodded in response.

"Well I am sorry to say but Nawal isn't performing her duties or rather... job. Is she not a prostitute or has she quit?".... Anas held a serious face as he spoke.

"No she has not quit"...Nasha spoke as she began to think.

"It came to my notice that you were brought here recently to supervise Nawal because she does not return home with money for the past 4 years right?"... Anas asked and Nasha nodded in responses

'Nawal doesn't return with money like before and she doesn't dress like the way she use to. She now dresses decently, could it be that she let herself get carried away?'...Nasha thought.

"I am not the first person she has done this to. For the past 4 years  , she has denied everyone that came her way and you want to know why?"... Anas feigned anger.

"Why?"... Nasha was curious to know.

"She is seeing someone and he isn't even close to her class. He is a poor man with nothing to offer her other than lies "... Anas hissed.

Nasha gasps... 'That explains everything. The constant smiles , the decency, the lack of money. Nawal is slacking off. I will deal with her'.

"They are even together as we speak"... Anas stated making Nasha stare at him.

"This is bad. Can you take me to them sir. Please"... she pleaded.

'Here I was , thinking of a way to convince you to come with me. You didn't have to plead, I was going to take you to them either ways'.. Anas says inwardly.

"Okay, let's go" ... Anas said and Nasha  followed him.

Soon they made it to where Asad and Nawal were.

Anas eyes widened as he saw them trying get intimate while Nasha stared at them with utmost disgust.

'So it's that flour guy from the other day'... Nasha thought.

"Don't make a sound. Let them be for the night".... Nasha told Anas.

"Okay"... Anas whispered.

"I know how to deal with her. This poor man won't know what hit him"... Nasha stated.