Chapter 38

"The more you care, the more you lose".

~Harry Potter.

—————————————————————-

Nawal made her way outside and met tons of beautiful and luxurious cars waiting for her to chose from and enter so that they can start the convoy.

The place was bright because of the light that was illuminating from the decoration of the hall and Nawal could see everywhere clearly.

"Nawallllll"... Hiba who was with Anas spotted her and ran to hug her.

Nawal hugged her back and met Anas behind her.

"Congratulations Mrs Suhail"... Anas smiled and watch Nawal give him a small smile.

Apart from Big boss cliche , he was the only one that knew the reason Nawal was getting married to Asad but he doubt she could do it and he feared Big boss would kill her after 3 months.

The man was truly heartless and will not think twice in killing his daughter.

"Come and see the car you are going to enter"... Hiba dragged Nawal but Nawal did not watch where she was going, in the process she bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry"... Nawal stated to the man she bumped into and saw that is was Mr Kasim.

"Ahhh Nawal... you were the person I was looking for. How are you?"... He asked as he stared at Nawal who faked a smile but was actually scared and sad of how her life was going to be.

"I am fine and you?"... Nawal asked and watched Mr Kasim's facial expression turn serious.

"Are you happy with this wedding and marriage?"... he asked in a serious manner and that made Nawal think.

Was she happy?

No she was not, she was not happy about the way they got married or the reason they got married.

Nawal reluctantly nodded and retained her fake smile as she stared at Mr Kasim but Mr Kasim knew her too well and he knew when she saw lying.

"Nawal are you alright?"... he became concerned.

'Am I?'... Nawal's blue eyes became glossy as she stared at Mr Kasim.

"Yess I am fine"... Nawal felt her heart squeeze with pain as she lied at him.

"I heard that you found your lost father.. I am very happy for you"... Mr Kasim changed topic.

Nawal struggled to blink back the tears that were threatening to fall.

'My father is a monster'... Nawal wanted to say.

"Now that your father is back in your life, he will serve as your hero, your best friend and he will be there to wipe all your silent tears"... Mr Kasim was happy for her but he noticed that Nawal did not look happy.

He expected her to be happy upon hearing about her father.

'Something is definitely wrong'... Mr Kasim concluded.

He was about to ask Nawal what was going on and why she was very upset but Nawal beat him to talk.

"I should go, my husband is waiting for me"... Nawal hurriedly said and left with Hiba and Anas.