Chapter 43

"It might take a day , it might take months, it might even take years but what's meant to be will always find its way back to you.

~Unknown.

—————————————————————

Kamal angrily sat in Big boss' living room.

"What is making you angry?"... Big boss asked him.

"Asad of course"... Kamal huffed.

"What did he do?"... His mother asked him.

"He is making my wife happier than I do"... Kamal said.

This made Aunt Karima chuckle.

"You are not angry, you are just jealous".... She then stated.

"Whatever Mom... I want Asad to stay away from Aneesa if not I will kill him"... Kamal stated.

"Interesting"... Big boss remarked.

"Shabbar why are you not saying anything?"... Kamal asked Shabbar who uttered nothing since when the conversation started.

Shabbar was not really a person who usually chips into conversations that does not involves him.

"I don't know... charm him or something"... Shabbar stated and shrugged.

"Just because you have sold your soul to a demon and you do black magic, that does not give you a reason to make my son get involved"... Karima stated.

"I was not talking to you Woman"... Shabbar glared at Karima.

He hated her to the core.

She was literally the reason that his mother disowned him.

Karima narrowed her eyes at him and Shabbar did not hesitate to glare back at her.

"Charming him to stay away from Aneesa might actually work"... Kamal thought about it.

"You will do nothing of such"... Karima warned him.

"Allow him Karima, I would like to see how Asad would be after they charm him"... Big Boss stated.

"Big boss but..."... Aunt Karima wanted to protest.

"No buts Karima... Allow Kamal charm Asad"... Big boss stated with finality.

Karima wanted to protest but remained silent.

"Shabbar.."... Kamal called out to Shabbar who stared at him.

Shabbar raised a brow in a questioning manner and waited to hear what Kamal is going to say.

"Where is the charming going to take place?"... Kamal asked.

"In a shrine downtown"... Shabbar stated.

"Those kind of shrine shown on television?"... Kamal asked.

"No those type that they show in the freezer"... Shabbar rolled his eye.

Kamal wanted to reply to his statement but bit his lower lip from saying anything stupid.

"Get ready... I will pick you up at mid night sharp and then we will leave"... Shabbar rose to his feet and stared at Kamal then walked out of the living room without giving Kamal the chance to reply.

Kamal seemed scared, the thought of going to a ritualist place by mid night did not sound appealing but he will do it.

As long as it will keep Asad away from Aneesa, Kamal did not mind.