Chapter 46

"Tears have no weight but carries heavy feelings".

~Anonymous.

—————————————————————-

"You are going to marry this man?"... Kamal asked his mother.

"Indeed , why did you think I called you? I wanted to tell you the great news but you happen to find out on your own"... Big boss stated and smiled at Kamal.

"You are both sick"... Kamal stared at Big boss and his mother then walked away.

He angrily got into his car and drove back home and as usual, he vented out his anger on his innocent wife.

Later that day,

Nawal was watching a movie in the living room then heard some one knock so she went to open the door.

Shock wash over her body as she stared at her father who walked in and observed how beautiful her house was.

"Da...daddy?".... Nawal said as she stared at him.

"If you won't call me Big Boss, then call me Mr Jamil".... Big Boss stated as he turned and stared at his daughter with void eyes.

"Mr Jamil?"... Nawal stated as she stared at him.

"Yes, I use to be Asad's next door neighbor but I am dead to the world now"... Big boss shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Okay, sit and let me serve you Daddy".. Nawal was scared but she was trying to be polite to her father.

She still had hope in her heart that he would change and they would have that fatherly and daughterly relationship.

Big Boss was well aware that Asad was not home and so he walked towards Nawal and started strangling her.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't regard you as my daughter?"... He said as he pressed her neck against the wall.

Nawal tried to pull his hand away from her neck but Big Boss tightened his grip around her neck making Nawal gasp for air.

"I...I can't breathe"... She struggled to say.

"Good that is what I want. I want you dead".. Big Boss evilly smirked at her then harshly threw her to the ground making her head collide with the marble glass tiles giving her a few injuries on her head.

"Why do you hate me so much?"... Nawal asked as she started crying.

"Hate you?"... Big boss asked as he squat down to her level and stared at her newly bleeding forehead.

"You are literally the light Asad needs in his life. I am trying to paint his life dark . I am trying to dim his glory and make him be like me but you just have to be you and spoil my plans"... Big boss stared at Nawal.

"But...but... but Asad does not deserve all this. You are a mad man and I pray Asad never becomes like you"... Nawal stated and instantly received a slap from her father.

"Utter one more good thing about Asad and you won't live to see another day".. Big boss promised.

He already had a gun in his hand and he was ready to kill her at any moment.

Nawal just cried as Big Boss spoke.

"The Asad you are fighting for does not even love you. He wants to be with Aneesa and you are standing in the way".... Big boss bursted Nawal's bubble.

Nawal still did not reply, her tears spoke for her.

"I came here to remind you that you have less that two weeks left with Asad. If I were you, I would stick to the plan and look for how to start stealing his money because your time is ticking. You might soon join Anas and be prayed for if you chose to act stupid"... Big boss stated and watch Nawal cry.