New book!

Ladies and gentlemen,

How are you all doing??

How was the journey through Asad's life.

I hope you all enjoyed it.....

I am glad we were all able to make it to the end of inked and now I want us to move to a new journey called......

(Can I get a drumroll please...)

Inked with memories.

What do think...

So I would like to appreciate all those that stayed till the end to see how our Asad's life was and how it ended but the journey is not over yet.

Let's take a journey into their children's lifestyle.

Would Anwar and Zayn be?

A love story of two children whose parents are enemies .... Let's start our new journey to find out.

Hold up! Let me not rush things , let me give you a brief history of them....

When two families hate each other and want nothing to do with each other.

When two families have cut off all ties with one another.

A multi billionaire, Mr Asad Suhail and a popular fashion model Mr Kamal Zubair are brutal enemies  who would tear one another to bits.

The duo hates each other and wants nothing to do with one another.

What will happen when their children fall in love?

Would all then be fair between love and war?

Keep reading to find out....

So this is what the cover looks like.

To find it, please check my profile. You will see it there and don't forget to follow me if you aren't!

So my dearest Wattpad fam, kindly add IWM (Inked With Memories)  to your library and join the roller coaster of this new journey.

Warm regards,
Black Diary.