{•Prologue•}

{•Lynette•}

Once I was alone, I let out a deep breath, leaning against the wall.

What is happening to me....? I'm hurting the only true family I've ever known..... I'm seeing things..... There's too many questions... Its making my head hurt....

I took a deep breath and hugged myself, looking to the ceiling.

They broke me.... No matter how hard I fought against them... In the end, Lilith still made sure they broke me one way or another.....

I took a deep breath and walked into the room, and noticed some things on the vanity dresser.

I curiously looked, and saw my Blackwell pin sat there, picking it up.

I rubbed my thumb over it, and sighed before setting it down, and then saw a piece of white fabric folded nearby.

I carefully unfolded it and saw it was.... My dress.... The one Tania gave me....

It was clean now, and the tears it had means it must have been mended, making it look good as new.

I smiled sadly. I wonder how she's doing..... I hope she's alright....

I then looked over and my heart stopped at what was sat on top of a small jewelry tray....

I gasped as I quickly took it in my hands.

The pocket watch.... From the shipwreck....

I remember that day.... The day we became each other's half....

I sniffled as I felt tears forming, and then realized something that made my heart sink.

The room.... Its quiet....

I opened the pocket watch and that's when my fears were confirmed.

The hands stood still, stopping exactly on.... 7:47.....

It was dead.... Nothing moved... No ticking..... No noise....

"N-No.... No, n-no please, no......" I mumbled, shaking it and tapping it frantically, hoping the little hand would move. "P-Please.... Nooo......"

Nothing....

I whimpered as I felt tears streamed down my face, and I sobbed out as it all suddenly hit me at once and I felt my heart start to hurt badly.

"R-Remington..... W-Why did you have to die....?" I cried as I looked down at the pocketwatch. "Why..... Why am I still here.....??"

I held it close to my aching chest as I felt my knees go weak and I held the pocket watch to my chest as I fell to the ground in a huddled mess, sobbing uncontrollably as I felt something inside my heart just snap and I cried out, gripping my chest.....

Sebastian was right... It is real.... My true love is gone.....

~~~~~

This is the sequel "Tonight Is The Night I Die." If you haven't read it yet, I ask that you please read that first before beginning with this story. 🥀

*Both stories is inspired by Palaye Royale Comics, art & music video. All rights are to them and anyone associated with them in their work*

You can find both stories in "🗝 Sapph's Palaye Royale Stories" Reading List, located on my profile!

⚠️WARNING: The story will contain graphic scenes depicting scenes such as violence, trauma, blood, torture, death and more. If affected, please read this story with caution.⚠️

I figured today being Remington Leith's 28th birthday that it would be a great day to release the prologue of this sequel! 🥳🎂🎈🎉♉♥️✨

Hope you all enjoy! First chapter will be posted tomorrow! 🌻

🎧 Currently in Sapph's playlist:

My Chemical Romance
"Helena"

♡~ sapphire.