{•XXXII•}

{•Lynette•}

Tomorrow was it. The final battle.

I walked around the castle halls as I saw many people making preparations, trying on their armor and putting in their final training for the day in the entrance hall, despite all we did today.

I was training with archers all day, and just finished practicing swords with Alister before I was told to freshen up and get dressed nicely.

I sighed and adjusted my new dress.

{Picture: Lynette's current dress}

Emerson was training earlier, but had to do something else today so I haven't really seen him all day. He was insistent on me wearing this today for some reason, and made sure to tell Jay and Leda to assure I agree, and to not take no for an answer.

I'm just glad the corset isn't too tight for this one.

"Damn it!!" one of the Warhol warriors cursed as he fixed his crossbow in front of the weaponry room.

"I told you to be careful," the older one scolded as he knelt down to help him.

{Picture: Brandon Thomas & Dylan Jagger Lee}

I walked over curiously, and when they noticed me, they quickly bowed.

"Your highness," the oldest said.

"T-That's okay.. Bowing is not necessary," I said. "I'm not officially a princess yet...."

"I'm Brandon... This is my younger brother, Dylan," He said.

"We both privates in the Wismont's Royal Guard, until we heard Warhol was back and then came here to aid the army with a few others," Dylan explained.

"Right, uhh, Frederick told me. Thank you again for helping us...." I said. "I imagine you all want justice as well...."

"You bet. The Visigoths destroyed our home. We were only kids when the fires happened," Dylan explained.