{•XXVI•}

{•Remington•}

"Alright, now, Alan's team will take Lieseil Academy and-" Damiano said when all of a sudden....

"PRIESTESS!!!"

We suddenly heard Sebastian shout from outside the council room as we discussed battle strategies.

We rush out and then turn to see him down the hall with something in his arms.

I froze once I realized what it was...

"LYNETTE!!!" I screamed, running over as everyone quickly followed.

I ran to Sebastian's side and see she was still and unconscious while Genevieve ran over.

"What's happened!?!" she shouted, rushing to examine Lynette.

"She was exposed to Dreaming Sand," Sebastian said urgently.

She stopped and looked up at him in shock.

"How on earth did she get her hands on that!?" she gasped.

"Lady Eloise had a pouch in one of her vaults," Sebastian explained.

"Oh my god... Bring her to the infirmary, come on," Shy ordered as we rushed quickly to the infirmary room.

"If I may," Chris said as we entered. "Justin is an expert in healing magic. He can help if he is allowed."

"P-Please...." I begged, Justin nodding before walking in to help the Priestess.

We walked in and Sebastian quickly and carefully laid her down on one of the cots while Shy hurriedly got her medical kit from nearby.

"Dreaming Sand is very powerful, and too much exposure can be dangerous," Genevieve said as she examined Lynette. "How much was she exposed to?"

"I-I'm not sure, Horus knocked some of it out of the bag onto her," Sebastian said as Shy took out her stethoscope and listened to her heartbeat.

"Horus?" Larisa asked in confusion.

"Her heartbeats are a bit slow, but nothing to raise any alarms," Shy said. "It's like she's just sleeping."

"Lynette...." Remington urged as he shook her. "Wake up, please, Lynette..! Wake up!!"

"She won't wake," Genevieve said. "At least, not yet...."

Remington looked up worriedly at them.

"Just a small sprinkle of Dreaming Sand has you in your dream state for a few hours," Justin explained. "It won't cause any harm, but it is a powerful sleep spell.

"What exactly happened, Frederick?" Shy asked Sebastian.

"Lynette was showing me something from Eloise's vault, where we found the Dreaming Sand, and then Horus flew in and grabbed it from me when I was-" he said, then stopped mid-sentence.

We all looked at him as it looked like he realized something.

"My love?" Larisa asked.

He then turned to the Warhol's, who looked at him questioningly.

"When I was suggesting to Lynette on questioning her uncles about the shipwreck," her said, suddenly in a cold tone.

"Wait, what?" Emerson asked in confusion as everyone looked between Sebastian and the Warhol's.

"The Warhol's and Lieseil's know something about our past, because Lady Eloise had a file on Aldous being held at an asylum Lieseil owned," Sebastian said.

I looked at him in horror before turning to them.

"Asylum!?" I asked in shock.

"I can assure you, we know little about what you speak of-" Hermes said before he was cut off.