{•XXXV•}

⚠️Warning: Mentions of blood and death. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Ricky•}

I sat on the top of the building with Laura and another Salem werewolf, Angelo.

"Its become a blood bath in Eternity's Gate," Laura frowned. "Everything around it, however, is silence..... Its very uncomfortable...."

Members of The Obsidian Chronicle took to the roofs and alleys to document the wars. We also started using Mishka, Pepper and Horus as means of hidden communication with everyone, along with my own little companion, Fester, and my cat, Dexter.

"I just hope everyone is okay...." I said. "Including our princess...."

She nodded quietly. "Me too," she said, looking over.

"So then... Its true what they say... That she's the Lost Heir of Obsidian...?" Angelo asked curiously.

"Yeah.... A child of Warhol, Lieseil, and unfortunately Visigoth blood as well....." Ricky explained.

"Add to that, betrothed to a Blackwell," Laura said. "Its a lot of power she as, even without her engagement.... Its no wonder her family was so desperate to hide her from everyone....."

"Damn," Angelo said. "What, you think she's evil or something?"

"Of course not...... The principessa is more like her mother and father than her evil grandparents," Laura said.

Angelo nodded as I looked over.

"Plus need I remind you.... She was the one who sent Alexander to his grave with her own two hands......"she said.

Angelo's eyes widen a little.

"So I definitely put my money on Princess Dream Rosalind......" Laura assured.

I pursed my lips and sighed as I tried to take a look through our radio monitors and equipment, as well as the crystal ball the High Priestess gave us all, when Angelo suddenly turned his head.

"Hey.... What's that?" Angelo asked, making us turn.

I furrowed my brows and looked over as we walked over, seeing something rising to the sky in the distance.

"Let me see," Laura asked as I gave her the binoculars we had.

"What if its an attack?" Angelo asked as she looked through the binoculars, his crystal blue eyes turning yellow in warning.

"Wait, is.... Is that coming from Wismont Island?" I asked, trying to get a better look.

Laura looked through the binoculars, before slowly pulling back, her eyes wide.

"Oh my god....." she said. "Ricky.... Start writing....."

***

{•Narrator•}

Everyone charged forward across the courtyard of Eternity's Gate towards the Rebels that charged towards them.