{•XL•}

{•Lynette, now Dream•}

I stood at the window, watching the guards and workers repairing the walls outside of Warhol Manor while I was leaning against the wall as I stood at the open balcony door.

The last 2 days after the great battle felt like years for everyone.

Despite taking Remington's blood and my broken bones and other severe injuries being fully healed, I still needed a lot of rest, and to recover like many of us did, since it was all still mentally exhausting in the end. So that's why I've mostly been in my room, just me and Remington, while most of us took some time to heal and process everything.

Warhol Manor took some hits from some bombshells, and some soldiers did attack, but thankfully the damage wasn't as severe. However there were some casualties, and some were exposed to the poison and injured.

Damiano, Austin, and one of the young vampires from the Transylvanian realm, Matt, were exposed to the poison, and are in recovery before figuring out if it is possible to turn them back.

We sadly lost so many other soldiers and friends, Colson, Tyler, Hannah and Ashton included, among many others.

Genevieve is working to bring back Colson, Lady Moon, as well as anyone else turned to stone, which may take some time. Anyone else who cannot be revived is to be given their proper burial at the Blackwell Cemetary, or have their bodies transported back to their own realms for their own proper services.

Reparations on not only Warhol Manor, but also Blackwell Castle began. I'm also told that Sebastian is going to look into how severe the damage at Lieseil Castle is, and consult on repairs to begin as soon as possible.

I took a deep breath as I held my pendant in my hand, smoothing down the skirt of my dress.

(Picture: Example of
Lynette's dress)

Emerson had experimented with some fabrics he found in my mother's safe while he was fixing up her Calypso outfit for me, so I decided to wear one of them.

The color is not something I'm used to, but I don't hate it either...

I looked up as the sun shone through the clouds, warming my skin.

I sighed and closed my eyes and took in the rays, feeling calm.

At least it's all over....

As Laura's lateat headline read in The Obsidian Empire Chronicle that day.... PEACE AT LAST

Remington and his brothers were currently meeting with Alister in the throne room with the other leaders, while Larisa, Shy, Justin, Jay, and some of the maids went to help the villagers, Shy helping at the hospitals to heal the injured.