{•Epilogue•}

《•Thirteen Years Later•》

{•Dream•}

I smiled as Remington hugged me from behind, the view before us just breathtaking......

{Picture: Vancouver, Canada}

"Its like this gets more and more beautiful every time we visit," I smiled, fidgeting with my necklace as he held me.

"I know..... I'm glad we can do this again....." he said, kissing my cheeks.

I smiled, looking up at him as we shared a kiss.

Its been years since the great battles, and since Remington and I became King and Queen of the Obsidian Empire.

Since then, a new era peace, prosperity and healing began to form in our world.

Remington and I worked hard, alongside the rest of the Royal Council, Blackwell Court, and Lieseil Inc, with help from many allies.

With new members and also new allies as well, things have become safe and bright in our kingdom and others in the Void. I was so nervous at first, but if it weren't for my family and friends, I would have failed as queen and things would have been a mess, especially with everything I was trying to learn as a vampire queen.

Damn, I never thought that title would be a part of my life...

At first, it was a bit of a struggle learning to become a vampire. The bloodthirst, the heightened senses, the occasional fatigue in the morning, as well as my new abilities.

Thankfully I had Remington and the others on my side to help me through it all, and soon I was able to control myself fully.

Of course, the Full Moon situation can be a bit too intense.... No complaints from Remington and I, However.... Hehehe....

My father and uncles have also been supportive of me, and have always by my side as they taught me what I needed to know for being queen, as well as making up for all the time we lost after our separation.

It breaks my heart seeing their faces succumbing to old age as time goes by, and the reality that I will outlive them many times over breaks my heart... Thats why I try and spend as much time with them as I can.

Lieseil Castle was eventually rebuilt and restored to its former glory, and me, my father, Remington, and Lieseil staff eventually moved in. A few Blackwell and Warhol staff also joined us, like Leda and Leo, and we even hired new ones.

With the dangers gone, no worker had to turn into a vampire in order to survive. They are now given that choice if they want to do so.

Remington continued to kiss me passionately before we pulled back, admiring each other as he held me.