♥ Chapter 1 ♥

"𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭."

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MENTION OF SUICIDE

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
MENTION OF SUICIDE

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I'm an only child

My mother was pregnant with a little girl when I was younger but she miscarried and I guess that's when my mother and father's marriage went downhill.

My parents used to be so in love, but after my mother miscarried my little sister, she became distant, but who could blame her.

She was grieving and needed some time to process the loss and my father gave her that space.

But instead of being there for her with open arms to comfort her and tell her, he loves her, he went and cheated on her.

I was young but I wasn't young enough to not notice the heartbreak on my mother's face and how tired she looked when she found out he cheated.

He didn't even have the guts to tell her what he had been doing behind her back so she found out when a woman was on our doorstep saying she was pregnant with my father's baby.

I remember her turning pale and dropping to the floor crying when the woman had left and all I could do was watch in confusion.

When my father had come home I remember them screaming at each other and my mother crying when she told him she couldn't do this anymore.

I sat hidden on the staircase watching as she screamed at my father that she was leaving and taking me with her and I remember him getting into her face saying "like hell you're taking my son"

They argued for hours on end not knowing that their 8-year-old son was sitting on the staircase listening to every word that was said.

My father forced that woman to have an abortion because if word got out the great Sergio Romano cheated on his wife and got some random knocked up it would ruin his reputation.

My father seemed to think that once he made that woman get an abortion my mother would forgive him for everything but he was wrong.

My mother used every dollar she had to her name to pay for a custody lawyer to fight for me.

My father was well known and had more money than needed so, despite many people going on the stand saying how good of a mother she was, she lost.