♥ Chapter 6 ♥

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞."

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I awoke to the sun shining through my blinds and beaming onto my face as I slept on the couch in my room.

Amelia was the first to sober up so I got her to change Althea into one of my shirts and pants since she threw up on her dress.

The pants ended up being too big on her so she was currently wearing my shirt while drooling and softly snoring on my bed.

I took a picture of her like that so I could bully and threaten her with it later

I thanked Amelia as she helped remove Althea's make-up and helped her get into bed before waving me off and going to bed herself.

I appreciated her helping Althea out when not long ago Amelia was drunk and complaining of a headache herself.

I owed her for that

I had to sneak Althea in here last night and thankfully for me, nobody noticed she didn't go here since there were so many students.

Mrs Adamos would know that Althea isn't a student but Althea will be gone before she even gets to set her eyes on her.

I didn't care about getting into trouble but I didn't want Althea being pulled into it for a decision I made.

I wasn't going to leave my drunk cousin at a party and expect her to find her way back to a university she just started attending.

I was only wearing grey sweats as I fixed up the couch in my room and folded and packed away the blanket I used.

I frown when I hear someone knock softly on my door and I looked over at a sleeping Althea before sighing.

Who the fuck could that be?

I walked over to the door and pulled it open just enough for the person to see me but not enough for them to see my bed.

My face was scrunched up in annoyance as I opened my door but it soon changed when I looked down to see beautiful green eyes.

Ariadne

"Ariadne?" I say surprised and run my fingers through my messy curls

My voice comes out raspy since I just woke up not long ago and she blushes when she hears my voice and notices that I'm only in sweats.

Her eyes fall to my mouth and I tilt my head in confusion when her eyebrows furrow and she wrinkles her nose but then she looks away.

"I-I'm sorry if I woke you up" she looks at the ground

"You didn't" I chuckle

"I c-came to give you your shirt back" she looks up at me and blushes, only now do I realise she was holding my shirt.